The online racing simulator
Clutch monitor [added in patch 0.5Y]
It would be nice to see a similar system as used for monitoring tyres (F9) used for monitoring the clutch. Obviously this wouldn't show anything at the moment as I don't believe clutch condition is factored in.

It would be nice to get temperature readings from it, and maybe some indication of surface condition, like glazing and hot-spots. The reason I say this is because I'd like to see people that don't cut throttle get clutch slip and slight powerloss through abusing it.
I know alot of the full on race cars in the game would, in real life, be able to cope with such abuse for one race, but the more road speccy cars wouldn't. I know my Golf used to suffer if it was abused alot, as did my brothers 200SX before he got a paddle fitted.

It's probably been mentioned before, but I really think it needs to be considered. It would introduce another skill to be mastered, as in closing throttle on change, and it would also get rid of the annoying sound of flat shifting lol.
Agreed, man.. I'd also like to hear some baaad noise from gearbox during incorrect shifting
Yes and an engine monitor too.
Two bars would suffice that go from 100% (all hollow as in the suspension mode) to 0% (totally orange bar), meaning the engine has no power anymore.
This feature would have fitted S1 best, where the engine lost lots of üpower when overrevved but would also help in S2 because it is impossible to spot a slightly damaged engine.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG