The online racing simulator
Good for me and good access. So long as the date gets firmed up soon so I can sort out child car and the like . . . .
Well i'm not fussed by random mechanical failures like a steering column falling off, that's what crash helmets are for! I'm on my 4th already...
#128 - Dru
Is it too late to add my interest to this?

Not seen this thread before and its happening almost on my doorstep
Track's at the bottom of your garden then?
All are still welcome. Vote in the date poll, then in 13 days when the poll is finished, I will announce the date and will take a recount of the racers who want to come and start asking for deposits.

@ Dru, where in Cardiff are you, I'm from LLanedeyrn
#131 - Dru
Quote from jasonmatthews :All are still welcome. Vote in the date poll, then in 13 days when the poll is finished, I will announce the date and will take a recount of the racers who want to come and start asking for deposits.

@ Dru, where in Cardiff are you, I'm from LLanedeyrn

Whitchurch mate, I'm only a few miles from Tongey i think
Quote from Dru :Whitchurch mate, I'm only a few miles from Tongey i think

Probably about 1 mile as the crow flies mate, maybe 2
Ok guys, looks like July 25th will be the date. I have spoken to the karting centre and I will need to put a deposit down asap. I just need to get final confirmation now. So please could you reply to this post confirming your attendance. I will then pm you with the payment details. Deposit will be £10.
25th July = no chance for me to come, sorry
Real shame Gil But we could still meet up when you come to the UK, you are more than welcome to stay at mine and meet the rest of the founders
i'll be there ofc

and i think my dad want to come again
I have an awful feeling there is something in July I had to do.....damned if I can remember it though.

I will be attending.
Won't be able to make July, sorry...Even if the dates suited, I don't think I could make it due to a lack of funds anyway
I am going to make sure that I make it!

Deposit standing by ...
I'm oh so close to confirming; but I'll probably 100% confirm by tomorrow.
Confirmed!

can't wait.
Damn, got a race that day and it's miles away for me. Guess I'll have to meet all the SR and ex-GFC guys some other time.
Quote from count.bazley :Damn, got a race that day and it's miles away for me. Guess I'll have to meet all the SR and ex-GFC guys some other time.

Nooo! Which race?
LFSCART, South City as well. Think it'd be too far for me to go anyway.
That's a shame it would have been nice to meet you. I'll have to check out Maple Town sometime - your bands are hard to keep up with!
Well 25th of July is my birthday and I've got my stag do the weeked before!! I want to come to this as I really enjoyed the last one in Newcastle but it could be tricky. I'm going to have to say a maybe but I genuinely can't answer till nearer the time.

If that causes any problems then you'll have to take me as a no.

Regards
Good news - I'll be there! Add me to the confirmed list please and let me know when you want paying Had a great time last year

Bad news - I have to go straight after the event finishes as I'm racing on the Sunday, so I won't be attending post-race social
Jason - Count me in by the way. Thanks for organising this - looking forward to it.
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Good news - I'll be there! Add me to the confirmed list please and let me know when you want paying Had a great time last year

Bad news - I have to go straight after the event finishes as I'm racing on the Sunday, so I won't be attending post-race social

What about the +1 mentioned earlier?
Quote from ebola :Well 25th of July is my birthday and I've got my stag do the weeked before!! I want to come to this as I really enjoyed the last one in Newcastle but it could be tricky. I'm going to have to say a maybe but I genuinely can't answer till nearer the time.

If that causes any problems then you'll have to take me as a no.

Regards

If you can't confirm soon, don't worry you can still race, we'll just juggle the teams/races to suit. As we have the track for the whole day to ourselves, we should have no problem fitting people in.

LFS UK Karting Meet 2009
(652 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG