The online racing simulator
Is it me or is the provided XFR setup just the hard-track setup with a wrong restriction (43 instead of 44%)?

It also somehow seems to me that the UFR is pretty tough on the front tires. I manage to do mid 1:34's but then the tires are a bit toasty.
Quote from Hypothraxer :Is it me or is the provided XFR setup just the hard-track setup with a wrong restriction (43 instead of 44%)?

Um, yes it seems to be :hide:

I made that set nearly a year ago so I just kinda attached it without thinking - my bad.

I'll update it with another one now.

Quote from Hypothraxer :It also somehow seems to me that the UFR is pretty tough on the front tires. I manage to do mid 1:34's but then the tires are a bit toasty.

Hmm I don't seem to have a real tyre issue, sometimes the tyres get a bit hot, but they soon cool down again if you let off for a lap or so
Car Number
Driver's LFS UserName
Class (LFSBC or NDRC)
Car Selection (UF-BR or XF-JR)
Quote from ivan.f :Car Number
Driver's LFS UserName
Class (LFSBC or NDRC)
Car Selection (UF-BR or XF-JR)

Fail?
Bambo
NDRC
UF-BR
buck77
LFSBC
UF-BR
Chrisuu01
NDRC
XF-JR
Hypothraxer
NDRC
XF-JR
nathan246
LFSBC
XF-JR
Some things:

Saturday tommorrow is the busiest Saturday for me for a very long time. Therefore, I will probably not have time to send epicmassPMs.

The password will remain the same as in previous rounds.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE PASSWORD PLEASE CONTACT DEKOJESTER.
Not J@tko, since he will not have a clue what it might be.
Erm Joe - the race is next saturday....
?! Joe ?! this saturday is LFSCART!
Eh?

!! FAIL DECLARED !!

Sorry :dunce:

Lmao
knob
Server is set to this combo. I've got our Race Director application running, checking ballast and intake. It only checks ballast of those who have confirmed.

d
So what are good times?

I got stable ~1.33.5X with XFR and stable ~1.34.0x with UFR. Any hints if this is good or epic fail?

Greets
- Daniel "Kart0fL"
Spoiler - In an UFR, I was able to run below 33. So did a fellow competitior, with ballast ^^

Although I'd do really well this time, I have to pull out, due to not being at home over the weekend. Sucks really bad.
I'm running high 33's with ballast in a XFR. Probably wrong car but I'm not really faster in the UFR either most probably due to my horrible setup. Any setups?
I'm racing low 33 with UFR... No balast!
Can't do low 33 wit XFR...
#46 - CSF
I know the set I am running can go into the mid 32s... but can I get there?
Quote from CSF :I know the set I am running can go into the mid 32s... but can I get there?

Send it to me and I'll test it for you!
#48 - CSF
No use to you Mr XFJR
Updating my signup, changing car to UF-BR.
Its just faster.

-Daniel "Kart0fL"
mrspeed21
LFSBC
XF-JR

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG