The online racing simulator
Not sure about this?
(5 posts, started )
Not sure about this?
Hello....
Well this evening i was experincing some problems...while trying to figure out the problem at the same time lol.......anyways to the problem now ......While i was running hotlaps on blgp with the Gti i had noticed that the car was pushing forwards while i was going around corners and yes i know its FWD....but....i also was racing the Xrt tonite and had noticed the same problem...and even letting off the throttle had no help at all....and my wheel settings in the game...well i dont know about really how to set those lol... But i was wondering if some1 could possibly help me on this problem....Wheel is Logitech Wingman Formula Force GP....and i have the latest downloads for it....any help would greatly be appreciated thanks....
Rusty (Driv£by) :lfs:
#2 - JTbo
Increase rear antirollbar and brake more before corner, accelerate trough corner with rwd car, apply just tiny bit of brake with fwd car.

That sounds understeering problem to me, nothing serious, with new patch cars are understeering more.
Quote from JTbo :Increase rear antirollbar and brake more before corner, accelerate trough corner with rwd car, apply just tiny bit of brake with fwd car.

That sounds understeering problem to me, nothing serious, with new patch cars are understeering more.

ahh thanks alot dude ill have to try that tomorrow when i get up lol...help well appreciated....thanks again :drink:
First of all if you keep cornering at high speeds nothing will help you.
You have to slow down a lot at first time and increase the speed every time making the corner to find the optimal speed for your skills.
For example make the corner at the end of the straight at 80 km/h then 90 , 100 , 110 etc.
Second of all remember that after pushing the brakes the balance of the car goes forward so at the end of braking start turning in -> the back of your car will oversteer and you will be able to drive through the corner at higher speed because not only front wheel will make your car turn but all of them.

Try different techniques to make the car oversteered. If you have Richard Burns Rally, the driving lessons in the game could help you a lot.
Quote from himself :First of all if you keep cornering at high speeds nothing will help you.
You have to slow down a lot at first time and increase the speed every time making the corner to find the optimal speed for your skills.
For example make the corner at the end of the straight at 80 km/h then 90 , 100 , 110 etc.
Second of all remember that after pushing the brakes the balance of the car goes forward so at the end of braking start turning in -> the back of your car will oversteer and you will be able to drive through the corner at higher speed because not only front wheel will make your car turn but all of them.

Try different techniques to make the car oversteered. If you have Richard Burns Rally, the driving lessons in the game could help you a lot.

thanks lot dude...im sure this will really help me lol...and no the only racing game i got my pc is live for speed....soon to buy a new pc...only for lfs lol....but thanks again for the help well appreciated

Not sure about this?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG