The online racing simulator
When practicing FBM i cant reach 190kmh
Well, im not new, im just not a huge fan of the slower F1 cars,

but i wanted to complete all the training objectives, so that meant reaching 190kmh on the blackwood straight. i know its easy but you have to start after the chicane and the finish is like 50 meters after the bridge. try reaching 190 then. Also it has to be done with default setup and i cannot skip it. anyone got a tips?
I dont really get what the problem is.. i did 200+ just now when trying, after reading ur post..

EDIT: WOW! didnt see that u had to start AFTER the chicane.. LOL! then its another thing will try that too tho..

EDIT2: Tho i still dont get the prob :P did a 190+, even after starting where the asphalt changes color.. on the start of the straight... hmm.. pls tell me exactly where to start, or what the problem is :S

EDIT3: See attached screenshot..
Attached images
FBM_BL1_190+.JPG
FBM_BL1_190+_under_bridge.JPG
Quote from Feffe85 :pls tell me exactly where to start, or what the problem is :S

i have to start after chicane, and i end 50mtr after the bridge, with default setup i cant reach over 182 - 184. you cna try it if u click practise in the startup menu, after you do that golf lookalike you get to struggle with FBM. youll see u get stuck
Quote from remcees :i have to start after chicane, and i end 50mtr after the bridge, with default setup i cant reach over 182 - 184. you cna try it if u click practise in the startup menu, after you do that golf lookalike you get to struggle with FBM. youll see u get stuck

Well i havent done any of the testing in-game, so cant try it. but exactly where do u start? on the last screenshot i started just after the chicane, and still was OVER 190 when passing under the bridge..

EDIT: Just did the test, called "HIGH SPEED BRAKING", and i had no problems with it. Just hold the car @ 196 when u go past the tirestacks, and then push the brakes all the way down.. worked for me..
Attached images
high_speed_braking_FAST.JPG
without trying to sound rude - are you shifting correctly ( at the correct revs)? A lot of time/speed is easily lost while changing gear maybe that is ur prob.

Also if you attach an spr here we can have a look at what is wrong

egghed6
Quote from egghed6 :without trying to sound rude - are you shifting correctly

a firm yes idd like to say, ive been racing with fxr the past weeks and always on auto clutch manual shifting, ie i do 1:11:75 on blackwood and avg supergoodclandrivers do 1:08's

i dont shift wrong, if i knew how to send a replay idd post a blackwood round here...
i think i got the reason - and god bless me that i could drive 1:11s on blackwood!! - mygaspedal is broken, so i wasnt going full throttle... :s
Quote from remcees :i think i got the reason - and god bless me that i could drive 1:11s on blackwood!! - mygaspedal is broken, so i wasnt going full throttle... :s

hehe... easy misstake good luck in the future!
#9 - G!NhO
Quote from remcees :i think i got the reason - and god bless me that i could drive 1:11s on blackwood!! - mygaspedal is broken, so i wasnt going full throttle... :s

maybe its just dirty inside?

btw 1:08's aren't really good, i can do 1:07.47 and i am not really a supergood driver.
Quote from G!NhO :maybe its just dirty inside?

btw 1:08's aren't really good, i can do 1:07.47 and i am not a good driver at all.

Yeah could just be dirty, it's the same problem i'm having with my G25.
It seems like my socks always leave lots of dust on and in my pedals. I can feel it grinding against the pedals when i put my foot down.
Quote from Stiggie :Yeah could just be dirty, it's the same problem i'm having with my G25.
It seems like my socks always leave lots of dust on and in my pedals. I can feel it grinding against the pedals when i put my foot down.

wanna bet i am a better driver than you?
Quote from G!NhO :wanna bet i am a better driver than you?

wanna bet i am a worse driver than you both?
Quote from G!NhO :wanna bet i am a better driver than you?

Because you've driven more km's right? Because of that you're ''super'' experienced? You're awfully confident about yourself, but then again... you are that G!nhore
Anyway, i'm not going to bet about such a stupid thing..
If you think you're a better driver, go ahead.. i don't really care. That comment was only ment as a ''joke'' in the first place.
Quote from Stiggie :Because you've driven more km's right? Because of that you're ''super'' experienced? You're awfully confident about yourself, but then again... you are that G!nhore
Anyway, i'm not going to bet about such a stupid thing..
If you think you're a better driver, go ahead.. i don't really care. That comment was only ment as a ''joke'' in the first place.

Oki, if you say so...

Stiffie
Quote from g!nho :oki, if you say so...

Stiffie

ban g!nho for flaming stiggie!
I don't think that's flaming, Shadowww...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG