The online racing simulator
Can someone do Heikki Kovalainen's helmet? Please
Danny just shut up man, your the most annoying poster ever!
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Danny just shut up man, your the most annoying poster ever!

I posted the Burning banana because that wasn't a skin.
Quote from Danny LFS :I posted the Burning banana because that wasn't a skin.

Why would a DEMO racer post burning bananas? that should be S2 option too You could have at least leave a comment to the skin rather than posting burning bananas.

Anyway, the skin that Scania made looks pretty kewl, he's made good job on los minidrivers skins
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Danny just shut up man, your the most annoying poster ever!

nonono dont forget vinny
Hel alonso 09
hope you like this

yes!
Attached images
3d.jpg
HEL_alonso09.jpg
Sebastian vettel helmet skins PLIS
Quote from Soltyss :Sebastian vettel helmet skins PLIS

Don't you see the DAMN search button?????
Quote from Danny LFS :I posted the Burning banana because that wasn't a skin.

The stuff you post ain't skins either.. go sit in the corner now..
New lid for Nolan "BigTime" Scott:

New lid for Ariel "RiGun" Chiodini:

EDIT: Corrected (shield lift tab depression moved to the correct side) hi-res versions attached.
Attached images
HEL_CORE-16_2048corrected.jpg
HEL_CORE-17_2048corrected.jpg
awesome work, banshee!!!

would it be too much if i asked you to remake my helmet?
Thanks, Dan!

Why, what's wrong with your helmet?

EDIT: Oh, now that I see it in the viewer....I see why you are asking! Wow dude....many errors running rampant. Do you have a version larger than 512 to look at?
Nice job as always Lee.

Attached images
HEL_CORE-16_render.jpg
HEL_CORE-17_render.jpg
Miintt!
Quote from banshee56 :Thanks, Dan!

Why, what's wrong with your helmet?

EDIT: Oh, now that I see it in the viewer....I see why you are asking! Wow dude....many errors running rampant. Do you have a version larger than 512 to look at?

I have one here...
A friend of mine made it 512, but I once had to send in 1024 format to a league I was racing...

Let me know what you think. Maybe we could remake it if you could try to help!!!
Attached images
HEL_Buck_Toll.jpg
Ariel's looks great Lee. GJ.
Quote from buck77 :I have one here...
A friend of mine made it 512, but I once had to send in 1024 format to a league I was racing...

Let me know what you think. Maybe we could remake it if you could try to help!!!

What is on the right side chin? Artmix? I'm sorry, I can't read that very well. Also, do you want the original version that has four nose vents, or the version that uses Darkone's template? I think those two are different helmet brands (the latter is the Arai, obviously, but I'm thinking the first is a Beiffe FA10K?)
Quote from banshee56 :What is on the right side chin? Artmix? I'm sorry, I can't read that very well. Also, do you want the original version that has four nose vents, or the version that uses Darkone's template? I think those two are different helmet brands (the latter is the Arai, obviously, but I'm thinking the first is a Beiffe FA10K?)

Artmix, correct!
It's the logo of the guys that made my real life helmet...
www.artmixaerografia.com.br

At the right side its Daniel Buck [my name] and B+ [my blood type] with my country's flag!!

My real life helmet is a Bieffe F1 model. Do you know this one?
But, actually, I like this Arai model... I just don't like the logo!

I cannot believe you can help me with my helmet!!!!
If you think we have to change anything in the painting, feel free!!!
Maybe I can paint my real one like the one you will design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here you go! I wouldn't normally do this (especially for someone outside my team), but your skin was so horribly mismatched at the seams that I couldn't NOT do it. I made a couple small changes (like the added front chin paint, the darker blue on the sides, and the "speckle" paint effect)...I hope you like it!

Remove the "_512corrected" before uploading and the "_2048corrected" before putting that one in your skins folder.

EDIT: Re-attached helmets with corrections to the Darkone55 template (my mistakes).
Attached images
HEL_DanBuck_512corrected.jpg
HEL_DanBuck_2048corrected.jpg
Quote from banshee56 :Here you go! I wouldn't normally do this (especially for someone outside my team), but your skin was so horribly mismatched at the seams that I couldn't NOT do it. I made a couple small changes (like the added front chin paint, the darker blue on the sides, and the "speckle" paint effect)...I hope you like it!

Remove the "_512" before uploading and the "_2048" before putting that one in your skins folder.

How can I thank you more?!
The work is AMAZING!!

Did you like my painting?

Thanks for this exception! You rock x10!!
You're welcome, Dan.
Quote from banshee56 :New lid for Nolan "BigTime" Scott:

New lid for Ariel "RiGun" Chiodini:

Really nice stuff! But I'm just curious, why is the template mirrored? Not that I care, but I'm just curious.

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG