The online racing simulator
Quote from Bladerunner :Yep...got me a RB4 clone...the XFG clone (see below!) was getting past it!

(/me wonders who else got a XFG and a RB4 in their driveways )

/me drives xfg
why FIA approves 4-point harnesses is beyond me tbh...
how about because they work just fine with a seat as steep as that one
Quote from kingfag :

+

What the hell is this? Somekinda spy microphone? Dont know, saw the other picture where was "spektrum" typen on it. Didnt want to make huge quote tho.
It's for controling your next victim, mind frequency stuff.

Or for flying RC planes
Haha, or heli's. That's the controller I have for my heli.
Some nice greasy chips form the local Chippy.
I use a DX3.0 for my RC car
Acer Aspire One (Netbook) £99
Quote from Osco :why FIA approves 4-point harnesses is beyond me tbh...

I find the crotch belt on a five point has the ability to inflict serious pain on your meat and two veg on any hard impact, causing you to sing soprano

Its for that reason i never use the 5th part of my belts, in order to be able to have children in the future.
Quote from Sp33d Up :

I was a naughty boy, Going to be worth it though

XPS 430 was on sale, I ended up paying £779 :O

good price man
A new iPhone. Mine was pickpocketed on Friday night
Logitech Premium Stereo Headset .
Quote from danthebangerboy :I find the crotch belt on a five point has the ability to inflict serious pain on your meat and two veg on any hard impact, causing you to sing soprano

Its for that reason i never use the 5th part of my belts, in order to be able to have children in the future.

upgrade to a 6point then

I daily drive a 5 point Willans harness and race seat, the anti-sub belt never bothered me though.

last purchase was a pack of ciggies btw..
Quote from danthebangerboy :I find the crotch belt on a five point has the ability to inflict serious pain on your meat and two veg on any hard impact, causing you to sing soprano

That's the whole point of a 5 point harness, it's to discourage you even more from having an accident.
Quote from DHRammstein :Phenom II 940 3Ghz 6mb L3 Cache CPU
8 GB DDR3 Memory

:jawdrop:
Quote from Jakg :ok, I bought another one

woot? Gimme
£20 of petrol.

I like giving gifts
Heey!

I want Gmod ... Ive played the crappy standalone v10 for years ... Aint got the right card neither to buy it ... *cryes*

Cooler Master Real Power M520

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG