The online racing simulator
Allow more wind volume boost.
I think that the volume boost slider for the wind is way to low scaled compared to the slider for the volume of the engine sounds. I got my engine at the lowest volume and wind at the highest and i still barely hear the wind at all. When i go really fast i might just notice some really slight sound.
What i want is the slider for the wind noises to be scaled down and made longer so that you can put the wind sounds on way higher limits to get the realistic feeling of wind blowing in your ear.
#2 - STF
LFS\data\sounds
The file you want is called WindExternal.wav .

Edit it, increase its volume(gain).. and you`re set. You might get some clipping..
You can use and sound editor out there, one that does its job (freeware) is Audacity.
That's another way to do it. Thanks. But i still think it shouldn't be too hard to fix this so that you can easily adjust it trough the options.
Most of the effects in LFS are already as loud as they can go without clipping, or even slightly louder. In the BF1 this is most noticable if you turn up the wind noise, it actualy starts clipping enough to be noticable.

If you want more wind noise, just turn down the other effects slightly, and turn up your speakers/headphones.
I have the completely other problem, the sound of the wind is too loud. With speeds over 250 it's like driving in a tunnel, very loud! Even if wind boost volume is on as low as possible, aswell as everything except the engine sound.. still it's too darn noisy in my opinion.
Probally has something to do with chase veiw..?
yep. it's plenty windy OUTSIDE the car
Shut up.
I've noticed when I have my computer speakers hooked up with the subs that the wind noise is almost too much.
Then this wind-volume feature should be improved so that it reaches longer, yet allow less volume before breaking zero.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG