The online racing simulator
Round 3: Race Discussion and Penalties
Race Penalties:

#13: DT for passing #05 before start.
#18: DT for recovering onto the racing line after spin due to puncture.

POST-RACE PENALTIES:

#1 spdoRacing
C1 penalty for multiple overaggressive maneuvers on lap 127 (second sector chicane, backstretch & 3rd sector chicane complex)
-2pts

#12 LFSLA
Were knocked out of bounds in the restart chaos and rejoined the race. Later realized their mistake and asked for a DNF. Request granted.
DNF

#23 n!faculty
C2 penalty for overaggressive driving and avoidable contact (T1 and hairpin after the restart).
-5pts

#24 Serbian Racing Team
C1 penalty for overtaking #29 and #30 on the backstretch (lap 116) after spinning off.
C3 penalty for reversing into traffic after spinning in the second sector hairpin after the restart.
Probation: any further incidents involving grossly negligent behavior will result in exclusion from competition for the remainder of the season.
-12pts

#32 mb-racing.org
Were knocked out of bounds in the restart chaos and rejoined the race.
DNF
Very amazing race for Estonian Endurance Racers #29, we would want to thank all racers for good behaviour and organizers for good work.

Also big thanks to commentators, Deko, Timo and others, was fun to watch.

We all in EER hope to see all competitors also in next round and race on top level as always !

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
Leader of EER.
#4 - Megin
This race was for us the best race in IGTC ever. I'm very happy that everything what we do was right. Even in chaos at he the end after safety car return to the pits nobody shoot us out of track.

But what i don't understand is this: If we battle about 7th position with no.15 Warbirds Team, how it is possible to join others cars some laps behind to that battle. They can't gain any advantage from that. Hopefully in the last lap we did it, our driver pass driver of Warbirds. Event there was collision (u miss brake point, it was very stupid move, but we both were lucky that next car in row was lap behind us) in battle about 7th position in last lap we successfully finish.
Hi all,

Good entertainment last night, sadly i did not get ready for the race, but i hope i will be ready for the next round, after my back problems that has kept me from driving over the past 3 months...

Made stats...

Available here http://alias-racing.dk/StatsCe ... C\2009%20Season\Round%203

Or as zip file... Attached...

Regards
Franke... Click
Attached files
IGTC Round 3.zip - 70.4 KB - 133 views

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG