The online racing simulator
FlatXO
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Ndrew
FlatXO

For the FX lovers.

Stream

Direct download

(*This video contains only recorded footage from single player mode so feel free to skip it if you want to avoid boringness)
Very nice work and nice driving. Very enjoyable!
Great vid, but -7 for lack of drifts.
(Kidding)
Really nice. I also like the part when the FXO morphed into the FXR. Very clever
Nice and relaxing, even the FXR part. The camerawork, composition and effects are pretty good, however, the low resolution textures and the engine noise are a bit of a turn off for me
#7 - Ndrew
BINGO!

Thanks guys, glad you liked it. Was struggling wether i should do the 2 parts in two separated videos, ended up deciding to do them together. After the first part i wouldn't had gotten any more motivation to do another one so from that aspect it was a good decision. Still not 100% sure this was the best choice though.

@Thunderhead: "excuse me" :P

Quote from morpha :...the low resolution textures and the engine noise are a bit of a turn off for me

https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus :P
I've got to say that I've enjoyed it. I watched it without sound (?) and I really liked the look and feel of the video. The golden cars (and skin) and good car reflections really made it look amazing. Cameras were decent and driving too. GJ.
#9 - Mysho
I loved this one. Seriously. Music, cameras, all my cup of tea. Though I'm not FX lover.
Nor myself Tought this pair of cars would be the most interesting.
Reflection "credits" are go to Lynce. (i just lowered it)
Thanks again
Nice atmosphere, nice camera angles, nice Skin, perfect music on the context.

I hooked from the start.

This movie in the Hall of Fame, please.

5 stars (rating) on the Team Orange site.
Beautiful camerawork, angles, music, synchronization, and atmosphere! Really great video, I like it very much.
Quote from Ndrew :https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus :P

Worst excuse ever, you can use Mugen pack from Lynce and some decent sounds from Gills :P

P.S.: I <3 that video, you showed best part of LFS - suspension physics.
P.P.S: Change your numberplate
Nice work!
Quote from Shadowww :
P.P.S: Change your numberplate

+1. Very Nice edit, I enjoyed it . Keep goin' ..
P.S.: How we hungarians say: Szep munka

FlatXO
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG