The online racing simulator
Friends Account wont allow S1 Or S2 Servers To Unlock
A friend of mine has just purchased the LFS S2 Licence, however only Demo Servers will show on the list. Even if we try to join a specific S2 server it will not unlock. Ive tried my account on his game and it works perfectly, so it must be the account but how can we fix it? I look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheer's

Ollie
Can he race the S1/S2 cars in single player mode? When you start up LFS, what does it say in the main screen as his license name and does it say S1/S2?
He needs to sign back into his accound in the game if he hasnt done that already. Then it should unlock it. Make sure he hits S2
What's his username? If it says "S2 Licensed" on this forum then he's probably doing something wrong. If not, then something may have gone wrong with the purchase.
His username is Colesy63, and the tag says S2 and allows S2 cars and tracks. We've also Tried to Lock and Unlock account to no avail.

Cheer's

Ollie
Your friend, who by the way should have posted this himself using his S2 account, should contact the devs.
Sorry I meant Colesy93, whoops ! And hes not around at the moment! So im doing a favour
There is a Colesy93 on LFSW but not on LFSF, no way for us to check his license status. You'll have to contact the devs using the link provided in my last post.
We've tried to contact Dev's but we have not had a reply
Can you explain the problem a little more?

What version of LFS is he using (found across the bottom center of the screen)

What do you mean by "won't allow S1 or S2 servers to unlock"? Do you mean that he can't connect to any servers at all? He can't see any servers other than demo?
-
(Nissan83) DELETED by Flame CZE : pointless bump

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG