The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 36: World Rally Championship

This weeks theme is... "World Rally Championship"

Rules: (made by me, these will not be changed)

Edit a screenshot with a WRC theme. Rather than simply a plain old LFS RallyX picture, try to create an edit that has that WRC feel to it - I.e. Loads of dust, loads of mud, and driving only inches from the surrounding trees/walls etc.

Please do not paste LFS cars over real WRC shots, or put WRC cars in LFS. However, you may use some material copied from pictures

Cars: XFG, XRG, RB4, FXO, XRT, FZ5, (XFR - only if made to look like a rally car)
Tracks: Blackwood Rallycross, Fernbay Rallycross, Fernbay Rallycross Green

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400 x 400 px , a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted

Once you have entered, please send me a PM with the theme you would like for next week, to be used incase you win

All entrants to post between the time of this post and 23:59 GMT on Friday 1st May.

(Entry period now 2 weeks)

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Heres my really bad quick 10 min edit.. Not Final atm, just a test..
Attached images
WRCRAP.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Heres my really bad quick 10 min edit.. Not Final atm, just a test..

I <3 RWD on XFR numberplate?
Its my numberplate for Every car, Why does that matter?

Quote from Shadowww :I <3 RWD on XFR numberplate?

lukelfs...first I just thought it is a original picture with no edit. But then when I clicked it bigger, it looks pretty good actually. I like it... Put more color, blur, all the nice things and it will be an awesome picture.
Heres mine
Attached images
lfs1.jpg
Chavm481 - You forgot the blur behind the windows.

Minivan - That looks like raw screen shot...I think when you come into this competition it must be somehow edited, but maybe not...

FINAL ENTRY!

Heres my Final Entry I think its alot better than my test, I like the way its turned out, Some may think the blurs abit OTT but i think it makes it look better, Hope you like it, and remember, Vote For ME!

PS: Shadowww, Numberplate better for you?

Heres a Preview

High Res
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/638/xfrnewedit.jpg

i dont have a preview but i still hope someone likes it
Attached images
BL2_FXO-2kx1k.jpg
lukelfs - Yes, it is nice...I like the colors and the lightnings etc., but you still could of made it better...BTW, numberplate sucks, only because of that "YO"!
Quote from lukelfs :Heres my Final Entry I think its alot better than my test, I like the way its turned out, Some may think the blurs abit OTT but i think it makes it look better, Hope you like it, and remember, Vote For ME!

PS: Shadowww, Numberplate better for you?

lol
Quote from andRo. :lukelfs - Yes, it is nice...I like the colors and the lightnings etc., but you still could of made it better...BTW, numberplate sucks, only because of that "YO"!

Ok ok, thanks, but i cant make 2 people happy dont let the numberplate put u off from voting for my master piece
Final entry.
Attached images
Photomode Comp Hi-res.jpg
Photomode Comp Preview.jpg
Quote from Shadowww :Your helmet is not WRC style, so you won't get my vote.

It's how their faces look when they win.
NOT Final ATM
Attached images
rcross.jpg
rcrossp.jpg
I'm not flaming you, don't worry. I was just wondering as AA can really affect a good pic. Which in this case is yours, you catch my air?
Interesting week.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I'm not flaming you, don't worry. I was just wondering as AA can really affect a good pic. Which in this case is yours, you catch my air?

I wish you would stfu with this aa crap. He IS using aa, and lots of it and the pic looks great. So stfu or gtfo.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG