The online racing simulator
photoshop problem
(9 posts, started )
#1 - mr_x
photoshop problem
i have a slight problem with photoshop and i dont know how to fix it, see image attached to see whats happened, as i have no clue on what ive pressed/done basicly everything is pink

any help would be aprieciated (spelt right?)
Attached images
problem.JPG
#2 - Bean0
If thats the only thing you have done, just re-load the original, or choose File > Revert (possibly Restore).

Or undo what you have done 1 step at a time until its no longer pink.
You might have put it onto indexed colour. I'm not really sure what you've done tbh.

just in the future, remember to save your work every 5 minutes so that you can revert to a version that is up to date if you do mess it up.
#4 - mr_x
if it helps it said something to do with monitor profiles i think before that happened, its like that every time i start it up. had this problem before and had to re-install photoshop, but it would be nice to know how to fix it without the clart on of re-installing it nomatter what i load, everything still turns out pink
#5 - Bean0
Quote from snewham :
remember to save your work every 5 minutes

This man speaketh the truth :thumb3d:
Quote from mr_x :if it helps it said something to do with monitor profiles i think before that happened, its like that every time i start it up. had this problem before and had to re-install photoshop, but it would be nice to know how to fix it without the clart on of re-installing it nomatter what i load, everything still turns out pink

ahh ok. You might find some help here then:
http://www.drycreekphoto.com/Learn/monitor_calibration.htm

But, I can't see that it would have that much of an effect on the way that the image is displayed. But then again, i've never had that problem..
#7 - mr_x
fixed the problem and it works again, jst made the message box pop up again and chose the other option (see pic) press 'use anyway' and it worked again, just told photoshop to reset all warning messages i had pressed to dont show again in preferences, 'reset all warning dialogs' button

thanks for the attempted help
Attached images
monitor profile.JPG
thx mr_x, I had the same problem, but now it seems to work fine
Quote from mr_x :fixed the problem and it works again, jst made the message box pop up again and chose the other option (see pic) press 'use anyway' and it worked again, just told photoshop to reset all warning messages i had pressed to dont show again in preferences, 'reset all warning dialogs' button

thanks for the attempted help

ahh good, glad to see it's working now.

photoshop problem
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG