The online racing simulator
I was proud of myself
(19 posts, started )
I was proud of myself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... &feature=channel_page

i take over a guy that had intentions to race seriously, (me too, but i didnt quite have the setup for this, though i beat him )

i find it prety impressive the way he is taken over and i hope you guys enjoy this as much as i liked it. i can send the replay so u can watch it over in GQ (good quality) and have sound with it - the FRAPS sound was kinda cracked up.

i did 1:13s on blackwood, when all the corners and braking gone well, i hope that says something about the setup (242km/h on straight)

oh and its not sort of a lucky shot, its jsut that i also took over the same sort of car while i (slightly) slided through the corner
King of your castle.
#3 - amp88
There are some amazing things about this video but the driving is not one of them.
just luck
Quote from amp88 :There are some amazing things about this video but the driving is not one of them.

LMAO, best answer here!
Quote from amp88 :There are some amazing things about this video but the driving is not one of them.

define ureself please

wih mixed feeling I wonder why i uploaded it XD
Quote from Austin31287 :just luck

i dont agree, the setup is jsut very controleable, i usually use it to ''drift'' and ''slide'' acros sout city

not that it were skills
i would say, you only overtook that guy because he had to breake hard not to crash into you.
Is it me, or did I saw each frame flash by every 2 seconds? Music doesn't fit, Quality is poor, not even shift-f.
Quote from Bose321 :Is it me, or did I saw each frame flash by every 2 seconds? Music doesn't fit, Quality is poor, not even shift-f.

Same, first i thought its Youtube messing up. But i guess its just really bad fps lag
attach the replay.

Im pretty sure too that it was luck it gone well. The other probably braked to avoid hitting you. And if he did you probably spun.

But at least you had fun

Quote from zeugnimod :I lol'd.

yeah me2
Quote from JazzOn :attach the replay.

Im pretty sure too that it was luck it gone well. The other probably braked to avoid hitting you. And if he did you probably spun.

But at least you had fun

yeah me2

oke, but i rather not paly with shift f4, and dunno how to attach the (15 minutes long) repolay
is it an ai?

Not really anything but ''luck'' none of you carried enough speed through the corner anyhow, so. maybe on a server, in a league, no go.
I got a better one ill post later need someone to make a clip from it, if you want to di it PM me

Replay for tommy
That takeover was pretty mean, if someone would take over from me like that. I would scream "GRR, FSS, OMFG damn that was so talented". I lol'd. agian.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I got a better one ill post later need someone to make a clip from it, if you want to di it PM me

Replay for tommy

Quit showboating Reece! It was awful.
Replay won't upload, so you guys is lucky You loved it huppes, no liez!!!

I was proud of myself
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG