The online racing simulator
i think ive ruined my momo
(18 posts, started )
hey guys i have a logitec momo (black forcefeedback) and i shortened the stoppers to try and get more rotation but it wont recognise the extra angle and also doesnt go back to strait now .

what should i do to fix this,either mechanically or ..well i also dont know how to adjust deadzones :P
Congratulations, you've just ruined your wheel
little help pleez..

i dont want funny or smart ass comments lol ..your lucky im a nice easy going person :P lol

but do you have any help?

i gave it a test run ..its doesnt sway anymore but even tho it doesnt go back to strait it still drives strait..shoul i change anygear ratio's to fix this?
#4 - garph
You may not want the smartass comments (no one does) but you've done something stupid so it's too late.

Is there anyway undoing what you did?

What gear ratio's? (if it's the car gear ratio's I can't see how that would help you with the broken/semi-broken wheel).
ok thanks.

ive got some good epoxies and herdeners from rc drifting so ill use them.
#6 - iunno
Wow, just wow.
The wheel was designed to use whatever rotation it has, it doesn't accommodate extra rotation - if you want more, buy a better wheel. Obviously you've already tried, but anyway...
#8 - iunno
Hey, I just thought of something, if you completly remove the stoppers, you can have INFINITE ROTATION!!!!11!1!1one!!!
Now it's time to buy a G25 .
Quote from iunno :Hey, I just thought of something, if you completly remove the stoppers, you can have INFINITE ROTATION!!!!11!1!1one!!!

You can but your wheel just won't recognize the extra rotaton lol.... will probably mess the sensors up when u go past the normal rotation and it thinks the wheel is on the other side of the axis.
#11 - senn
About as clever as chopping the springs in a car.
Congratz, you just ruined your momo. Have a cookie. Spam, i just had to do it
Quote from Bmxtwins :You can but your wheel just won't recognize the extra rotaton lol.... will probably mess the sensors up when u go past the normal rotation and it thinks the wheel is on the other side of the axis.

He was quite obviously joking. Note the excessive use of !, 1 and/or one.
Cmon guys, he was only experimenting, and it FAILED!
Unfortunately, you have ruined a bad wheel anyway, save up and invest in a Fanatec 911 or a Logitech G25
Quote from BradstaMS :Cmon guys, he was only experimenting, and it FAILED!
Unfortunately, you have ruined a bad wheel anyway, save up and invest in a Fanatec 911 or a Logitech G25

Doesn't matter, it was still a really stupid thing to do.
Okay your wheel is now unfixable get a new one sorry the only solution that was just mindblowingly stupid of you

I dont like to say it that way but sorry its treu
For the record, it's not like chopping the springs on your car, as much as it's like removing them completely, imo.
Quote from CasseBent :He was quite obviously joking. Note the excessive use of !, 1 and/or one.

I realize that and my post sounded to serious lol.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG