The online racing simulator
Tool
(12 posts, started )
Tool
C'mon people
#3 - STF
"Any" photoshop is "good for editing pictures like those".

You have to know what to do, and when. For that, you have to have imagination.
^For those to work out, you have to learn about every little function, every little button, filter, option..

You can try doing tutorials on the net, websites like photoshopchop, photoshoptutorials, good-tutorials, tutorialized, fortysomething are good for that.. but,
it won`t help if you`re just doing what it sais, and you don`t even know what a layer is. Hope that helps .
e: oh. start here.
get an awesome angle and full detail to start with.
I have no photoshop and i don't like GIMP/Paint because they don't have some tools
When you dont have photoshop, buy one or use gimp!
Ok i got a photoshop called Adobe CS2 But i have some problems.

Problem 1. When i use Lasso tool to go around my object i keep getting an Error witch says No Pixels where selected. If someone knows how to solve it please tell me or even essayer way for me and for you to show me a screen shot so i will know where to put those pixels in.
?
mm, Check if ur on the correct layer, and if Feather at the top left is set at 0? thats only thing i can think off atm
i don't have polygon lasso tool. why dose my frend using same photoshop has it and i don't ? or maybe i have to install it or find it.?

EDIT i was cecking but couldnt found it
Attached images
pollly.jpg
Hope someone answers it
#12 - STF
Make sure you don`t try to select pixels of an empty layer.
Layers tab, click correct layer..
e: Oh and about the poly lasso, link (don`t know how to explain it better, watch the beginning).

Tool
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG