The online racing simulator
I'd finished about this.
Quote from asdad :Is ethical the use of less than 180 degrees in a g25 to be faster?

When LFS engine detects the degrees and the steering config of the players and records it in the spr's, bawbag and some of his "pro" friend will lose all respect that many guys have him. The time will put each one in his place

Why I'm demo racer? I paid for my license!

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5415/lfss.jpg

whats that!

well actually I know as a fact that bawbag and his "pro" friends use between 270 and 400 degrees in profiler. there won't be any respect lost as pretty much the top 10 hotlappers use 400 degrees or less, it's not uncommon to hear of people using like 200 or less
Say to Arrechee that WR's is bad in order that it improves them =)

Because I don´t understand why you complain :S
Quote from asdad :Is ethical the use of less than 180 degrees in a g25 to be faster?

When LFS engine detects the degrees and the steering config of the players and records it in the spr's, bawbag and some of his "pro" friend will lose all respect that many guys have him. The time will put each one in his place

Why I'm demo racer? I paid for my license!

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5415/lfss.jpg

whats that!

Yea, the "respect" people show me is only for how fast I turn the wheel, nothing to do with how fast I make the car go.

Ok, anyway, i'm really sorry to all those people who respect me and my pr0 friends, but I have something to get off my chest, yes I only use 270 degreese rotation. I'm so sorry, please don't hate me, please don't throw me out of this great community and please, give me a chance to change.

Ok, so seriously, just for arguments sake, In the profiler I use 271 degreese of roation (It wouldn't go to 270 :P ) 100 force feedback and 0 for the other two options. (Damping or something) In LFS I have it at 270 again and 1.00 wheel turn compensation and 20% force feedback. I used to use alot more force feedback but they start to die really quickly, I don't understand why the wheels are able to have such strong force feedback, yet they can overheat so easily.
Quote from chanoman315 :**** DONT ****ING TAKE THAT PERSONAL, STOP ACTING LIKE IF IT WAS FOR YOU OR WHATEVER... STOP MAKIN YOURSELFS ASSHOLES OR IDIOTS, YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY ARE TAKING THE LEVEL OF IDIOTNESS OR WHATEVER TO A WHOLE ****ING 2ND LEVEL... STOP IT DAMMIT ... DUCK DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING AGAINST ARRECHE IN THAT COMMENT AND YOU'RE SAYING THAT ARRECHE BLA BLA BLA OKAY WE ****ING GET IT DAMNIT !!!!! ARRECHE IS DOING NOTHING ILEGALL YOU GUYS ARE MAKING IT LOOK ILLEGAL (SPANISH) STOP MAKIN STUPID COMMENTS

My 2 ****ing cents...

Say what?
#281 - AMB
Quote from Bawbag :I use 271 degreese of roation (It wouldn't go to 270 :P ) 100 force feedback and 0 for the other

Put it on a multiple of 5 or 10 or whatever so get it to say 275 and use the arrow keys to change it in incriments of 5..

That's if you wasn't joking about not being able to get 270
the emo level in this thread is incredibly big
only since you came in dennis
#284 - AMB
Quote from Dennis93 :the emo level in this thread is incredibly big

Don't make me tell people about your english girlfriend lolol..
Quote from Bawbag :Yea, the "respect" people show me is only for how fast I turn the wheel, nothing to do with how fast I make the car go. Ok, anyway, i'm really sorry to all those people who respect me and my pr0 friends, but I have something to get off my chest, yes I only use 270 degreese rotation. I'm so sorry, please don't hate me, please don't throw me out of this great community and please, give me a chance to change.

touché jack, touché.
I forgive u ray oh and btw, to get it to 270 in profile, just use the arrow keys, nub
#288 - AMB
Quote from arrowkart4 :I forgive u ray oh and btw, to get it to 270 in profile, just use the arrow keys, nub

.... ^ < ....
Quote from AMB :.... ^ < ....

yea, i was going to post but i was in the middle of it and got bored, so i went hotlappin, then came back and posted, but i spose i was too late
#290 - AMB
Quote from arrowkart4 :yea, i was going to post but i was in the middle of it and got bored, so i went hotlappin, then came back and posted, but i spose i was too late

Afterall, I am an Alien Poster
Quote from [DUcK] :man.. you're lucky i have quite a long fuse otherwise i'd be ripping you to shreds right now.
i was sticking up for arrechee.. so, well done on *trying* to make everyone look like the baddy. its obvious that you guys think there's some conspiracy against you, and that everyone hates you cos they are "jealous", but really, its because, for some reason or another, spainiards always seem to find themselves in a difficult situation regarding what's fair and what is not.

so really, let arreche stand up for himself, because you're just making him look worse

Quote from Pumuky :Nobody speak about arreche's legally laps until any leave a message talking about this. I only defend the legally of his laps.

But i can recognize a good pilot if he's not spanish too. I'm not a closemind

Also comment that I'm not one to be disrespected. Don't exceed the extremes and think we are persons.

Quote from [DUcK] :you don't understand me. so i'll spell it out for you.
i
was
sticking
up
for
arrechee

saying it's not so bad to use exploits because it's just another way of gaining an advantage, although most people see it wrong, because lfs is such a level playing field that you shouldn't need to find other advantages etc etc etc...

Quote from diablo21 :Say what?

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends!
:drink:
#294 - Kaw
world would be seriously boring if everyone was friends aight!
Quote from [DUcK] :what are you trying to say?

that they are givin an image of fools

You said nothing about arreche but they took it like if it was for arreche
You mean he not them.
I mean them not he read older pages from this thread
Sir, yes sir!
wt u say

Worm no longer record holder.
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG