The online racing simulator
Ahh, you were refering to a other newspaper? I thought you still spoke about the picture so I just could not find anything about that statement, silly me

Yepp, newspapers can really do it sometimes, like writing "the dwarf was of short build", I mean, come on lol?
:ices_rofl

own't.
:iagree:
talking about the tuner car infront or the 2 billboards?

Thats very funny actually!
Quote from G!NhO :talking about the tuner car infront or the 2 billboards?

Thats very funny actually!

The tuner of course. Who cares about the billboards?

Quote :this drag and track Suzuki Kei has been modified beyond recognition. Body aside, the little K6A engine has been stroked to 750 cc and now develops 220 PS, a pretty high output for a car that used to probably develop 50 PS on a good day! That GReddy intercooler redefines the term "front-mount"

I also Saw that on Speedhunters a few days ago. For me, SH.com is usually car p0rn, but wtf is that riced up Suzuki Ignis doing there? Frown
Riced up?
Yes.
BUT!
It does deliver 220 HP in a 0.75L engine...
You can put like 10 of those in a normal car. = veyron beater amirite?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Riced up?
Yes.
BUT!
It does deliver 220 HP in a 0.75L engine...
You can put like 10 of those in a normal car. = veyron beater amirite?

Let's say you did put enough in there to have the same or more power to beat the veyron, then it does'nt automatically mean it will be faster (providing things like weight is the same). Torque comes into it as well, and im certain that even with 5 of those little engines, it will have no where near the equivalent torque to the veyron.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Let's say you did put enough in there to have the same or more power to beat the veyron, then it does'nt automatically mean it will be faster (providing things like weight is the same). Torque comes into it as well, and im certain that even with 5 of those little engines, it will have no where near the equivalent torque to the veyron.

True, but it will have better mileage.
????

You dont buy a 1000hp car for mileage. You would'nt make one for that reason either.
Why would you put 10 0,75L engines in one car? o_O
that would be so tempting.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Let's say you did put enough in there to have the same or more power to beat the veyron, then it does'nt automatically mean it will be faster (providing things like weight is the same). Torque comes into it as well, and im certain that even with 5 of those little engines, it will have no where near the equivalent torque to the veyron.

not forgetting the extensive amount of money they spend to get the aerodynamics to get the veyron to 240+

just because you Can get a car to 200+, doesnt mean you should....

if you don't believe me, look at the in-board cameras on homebrew 200+ cars like skylines, surpas etc....

Hella scary.

they ignis, ive always had a soft spot for....

plenty of room for a super bike engine...
Quote from theirishnoob :not forgetting the extensive amount of money they spend to get the aerodynamics to get the veyron to 240+

just because you Can get a car to 200+, doesnt mean you should....

if you don't believe me, look at the in-board cameras on homebrew 200+ cars like skylines, surpas etc....

Hella scary.

they ignis, ive always had a soft spot for....

plenty of room for a super bike engine...

and the pic?
It's about time I contributed again!

lol: backwards trabi

Quote from asbjoern :yea fight against them with alot of signs! that will show them!!

Just save the link and open the pic with a image viewer...duh!
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG