The online racing simulator
Logitech DFGT Clamp Question
Hi lads, thanks for replies on my other thread knocking around here- I'm now considering a DFGT for NFS.

My one concern is my desk which the wheel will be clamped to: there's a lip approx 1 inch in, 1 inch in length and 1/3 inch thickness.

I've uplaoded a photo here

My question is will this stop the clamp working? Either the clamp must be able to get behind this lip or fit in front of it. It's neigh-on impossible to get dimensions for wheel clamps so I hope you guys can help!

Cheers.
Quote from jelston :Hi lads, thanks for replies on my other thread knocking around here- I'm now considering a DFGT for NFS.

My one concern is my desk which the wheel will be clamped to: there's a lip approx 1 inch in, 1 inch in length and 1/3 inch thickness.

I've uplaoded a photo here

My question is will this stop the clamp working? Either the clamp must be able to get behind this lip or fit in front of it. It's neigh-on impossible to get dimensions for wheel clamps so I hope you guys can help!

Cheers.

Its also quite impossible for me to olaod that pic
I don't know if the DFGT is the same as the DFP, but if it is, it will easily fit. My desk has the same design and my DFP fits.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I don't know if the DFGT is the same as the DFP, but if it is, it will easily fit. My desk has the same design and my DFP fits.

The DFGT has the exact same mountings so it should work if he manages to get the clamps behind that piece of wood
No, it will work in front of the wood. That's what I do and it's fine.
Thanks for the replies- I've gone and ordered one.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG