The online racing simulator
Murray Motorsport Cup Re-born!
(36 posts, started )
Its in discussion now , Sunday or Saturday nights? Please post your opinions of this too .
weekday or im out
Quote from jwardy :weekday or im out

I couldn't make most weekdays, especially Tuesdays.
but you have to consider others with time zones differences .. Just for an example I was talking to Kenneth O'Keefe from Canada and if it wasn't on the weekend he couldn't make it .. I think that there will be alot of people like this .. Maybe we can have a poll and vote between the two and obviously majority wins ..
-
(aobrien) DELETED by aobrien
Quote from aobrien :but you have to consider others with time zones differences .. Just for an example I was talking to Kenneth O'Keefe from Canada and if it wasn't on the weekend he couldn't make it .. I think that there will be alot of people like this .. Maybe we can have a poll and vote between the two and obviously majority wins ..

Had you think of the possible clashes you would create if you put the races on week-ends? Currently there's at least 5 events every Sundays, and every Saturday or nearly there's a big endurence race(mainly the IGTC and the GTAL, special events such as the 9 hours of Aston and so one, and eventually MoE even if no one knows their plans for the next season). On the other hand, yes, it's a bit harch to exclude Americans, Asians, Australians, polar bears and so on by putting the race on a week day. But everyone that had created a league once has met one day this problem I guess.

Anyway, yeah - why not a poll. Even if I'm around 95% sure that Saturday or Sunday will win.
Please vote on our poll found here
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Had you think of the possible clashes you would create if you put the races on week-ends? Currently there's at least 5 events every Sundays, and every Saturday or nearly there's a big endurence race(mainly the IGTC and the GTAL, special events such as the 9 hours of Aston and so one, and eventually MoE even if no one knows their plans for the next season). On the other hand, yes, it's a bit harch to exclude Americans, Asians, Australians, polar bears and so on by putting the race on a week day. But everyone that had created a league once has met one day this problem I guess.

Anyway, yeah - why not a poll. Even if I'm around 95% sure that Saturday or Sunday will win.

They asked me to help admin, and if it's on a weekday, it'd be while I'd likely be at work, unless I get a 3rd shift job. So for my involvement, it's weekends FTW.

d
Well this sounds quite interesting, I'd join for sure.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Had you think of the possible clashes you would create if you put the races on week-ends? Currently there's at least 5 events every Sundays, and every Saturday or nearly there's a big endurence race(mainly the IGTC and the GTAL, special events such as the 9 hours of Aston and so one, and eventually MoE even if no one knows their plans for the next season). On the other hand, yes, it's a bit harch to exclude Americans, Asians, Australians, polar bears and so on by putting the race on a week day. But everyone that had created a league once has met one day this problem I guess.

Yes well I have set the dates in the race calender for starting on the 5th of July(Sunday) to 6 weeks after that (the 7th or 14th of June or something), its in the calender anyway. But i think i can change the dates in the calender and if i cant i would say that victor can so i will just get on to him. Also I will make a Poll here (in the Murray Motorsport Cup Season 2 thread) so please go there and even if you are not in the cup you can vote on the poll.

Thanks,
Niall
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Anyway, yeah - why not a poll. Even if I'm around 95% sure that Saturday or Sunday will win.

Ok I made a poll a few days ago and I thought I put a link here already but I must have forgotten lol here it is anyway (Sunday is winning by 2 votes ATM)
Quote from n-murray :Ok I made a poll a few days ago and I thought I put a link here already but I must have forgotten lol here it is anyway (Sunday is winning by 2 votes ATM)

DAMN !!!!!! I'm such a fuking noob lol I did it again, I did see that there was a second page AGAIN !!! SORRY FOR MY NOOBOSH ACTIONS LOL !

Murray Motorsport Cup Re-born!
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG