The online racing simulator
If its going to be run again it won't be for maybe 3-6months, maybe under new management also, you'll all just have to wait and see
-
(duke_toaster) DELETED by duke_toaster : Better adressed by PM
nice to heard
Yeah, need to wake up this league, although Lithuania maybe should sign this league
#29 - CSU1
...I may want to 'give something back' to this community as I have not raced in a long time and don't have enough laps under my belt in the first place...Tell me, what skills are needed to hold the place of Nations Manager?

E;

actually looking at my stats I drove 2040 laps of Blackwood in teh FOX!!! wow , can't remember driving that much?
This league isn't currently active at the moment, CSU1. It may or may not come back, if I knew I'd tell you but I'm not Arrow
#31 - CSU1
Quote from duke_toaster :This league isn't currently active at the moment, CSU1. It may or may not come back, if I knew I'd tell you but I'm not Arrow

yep, I was just wondering exactly what is asked of a nation's manager

...I hope it would not involve organization of meet's as we'd all wind up in some dodgy pub in the back streets of Dublin City legless with lots of whores
Quote from csu1 :...i hope it would not involve organization of meet's as we'd all wind up in some dodgy pub in the back streets of dublin city legless with lots of whores

:d
I'll dress up as one whore also, so I can get Niall back hopefully. That douchebag doesn't love me anymore as he used to.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG