The online racing simulator
smarter AI cars
(8 posts, started )
smarter AI cars
I'm new here and been doing a lot of single player races and ive noticed that the AI cars don't even realize I'm on the track. Each time i try to pass to the inside the AI cars will take their normal line and crash right into me. Its been getting really annoying. The only way I can pass without them hitting me is if I clear them before the entrance of the corner.
So that is good practice because they act like some real life sim drivers who have no idea what's going on.

I don't think AI is finished as yet.
#3 - VoiD
Quote from Victor :actually it's more than that, because it's the path the AI take as well. So the AI path needs to be updated and then the path file as well. Then it'll be ok. Should be fixed with next patch.

Gentlemen, start your rumours...
Quote from VoiD :Gentlemen, start your rumours...

oh great, devs wasting their time on useless things.
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
and also with the ai, if you go anywhere near them the jump on the brakes and back off like 200m behind you....not much of a good pass if all you need to do is tap them
#7 - 5haz
I wouldn't want faster AI, the whole point of them is to make you feel good as you lap them 3 times.
Scawen has mentioned that it's still on early age, so we can assume the AI will be further improved and developed in the future. And I strongly belives it will not be in next patch, but future.

smarter AI cars
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG