The online racing simulator
Requesting bouncy 4x4 setups
(9 posts, started )
as ive just entered the 4x4 world im looking for bouncy 4x4 setups for lx6, xrg, xrt with knobby tires or semi knobby tires to dig in when its needed to help roll overs in game...thank you to any 1 who can hook me up

Supaheli
Take any normal set, max out ride height, drop spring stiffness and remove most of the damping. One (or many) soft, bouncy car(s).
#3 - 4aged
yea i want to find one of those sets you see people using where the car rolls hard out and sometimes you get inside wheels lifting, would be cool to do a xrt series using fixed setup like this.
#4 - bbman
1.) take aforementioned set
2.) max out front ARB
3.) set rear ARB to minimum
4.) corner hard
5.) ???
6.) enjoy!
Quote from 4aged :yea i want to find one of those sets you see people using where the car rolls hard out and sometimes you get inside wheels lifting, would be cool to do a xrt series using fixed setup like this.

yea if someone makes a set can i get it
no no i think i may of sent the wrong msg...im after a 4x4 set for the cars ive named that helps other ppl roll them back over (rock crawling) or to climb the hills in blackwood on other side of the barrier setup ?????
Quote from Supaheli :no no i think i may of sent the wrong msg...im after a 4x4 set for the cars ive named that helps other ppl roll them back over (rock crawling) or to climb the hills in blackwood on other side of the barrier setup ?????

none of the cars you've named are 4 wheel drive.
if im not wrong, what he wants is tow setups..
here's a simple 4x4 set i made for the rb4....
it's geared according to my brother's crawler... at least the first two gears anyways

hope that helps
Attached files
RB4_4x4.set - 132 B - 1193 views

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG