The online racing simulator
I just noticed something. Germany is a day and 5 hours ahead of where I am. Interesting.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :shoot! double posting! I don't know how to delete posts so sorry.

Edit - Delete post

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :I just noticed something. Germany is a day and 5 hours ahead of where I am.

Not really.
Quote from zeugnimod :Edit - Delete post

Not really.

Firstly you can only delete posts if it's the last one there, so answering to it yourself makes it impossible to delete anymore. Or you have to delete both. Most forums work that way, I never say anything dumb enough to have to delete a post

And furthermore... I thought the biggest time difference you could have on earth was 24 hours, and USA is mostly 6 hours time difference, not one day and 5 hours.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Firstly you can only delete posts if it's the last one there, so answering to it yourself makes it impossible to delete anymore. Or you have to delete both.

Wrooooong.
-
(sgt.flippy) DELETED by sgt.flippy
-
(sgt.flippy) DELETED by sgt.flippy : Oh look, a deleted post
And look, a second post. Let's keep on topic a bit:
Look, a truck

As my previous post is deleted... Apparently you can always delete your own posts
where the feck is that truck youre talking about?
Quote from skolekaj :where the feck is that truck youre talking about?

Woops, I posted the refreshing image..

Oh well, come back every 30 seconds to my post and there'll be something else
every 60 seconds unless its gotten faster
Quote from skolekaj :every 60 seconds unless its gotten faster

It's 30 seconds the page refreshes, but the image refreshes every 60 seconds, so you never miss a thing
Quote from zeugnimod :Edit - Delete post

Not really.

yeah Germany isn't a day and 5 hours ahead of us. They are 8 hours ahead. Also, I still don't know how to delete some of my posts.
here you go watch the cursor that arent there
Attached images
edit delete.jpg
edit delete2.jpg
Quote from skolekaj :here you go watch the cursor that arent there

you have a webcam program running...

*queue the Fapfapfap*
Proof that our devs are working hard on LFS. See: Scirocco is there, as well as the LX!
Attached images
webcam1.jpg
webcam2.jpg
webcam3.jpg
webcam4.jpg
Quote from theirishnoob :you have a webcam program running...

*queue the Fapfapfap*

ok i might have webcam program running but no webcam connected to pc
Quote from Sueycide_FD :A FTO! haven't seen that since i last played GT1

There's one driving around in my neighbourhood, or a 3000GT, don't know for sure

Atleast you don't see it often!
lol at the head..
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Turns out the ring hasn't bought a VWS. Turns out they have been testing the upcomming R20 alot. Man, that car is even more eye-candy up close!

Screw the 2.0 TSI, I would rather have this when it's released!
Quote from skolekaj :here you go watch the cursor that arent there

ok, but for some reason, I don't have the delete part once I edit the post. All I have is save, go advanced, and cancel. kind of weird.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ok, but for some reason, I don't have the delete part once I edit the post. All I have is save, go advanced, and cancel. kind of weird.

Maybe because you're demo. Get a license and you'll be able to delete as many posts as you want

Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG