The online racing simulator
D-Max SunRise Drift @ Meihan remake
(14 posts, started )
Wow, a drift video I watched til the end. Nice vid.
nice
Very nice video. I love the helmets BTW.
haha, thanks
#6 - Lynce
As always, awesome.

I love your style.
I love how faithfully you made this in comparison with the original. Great job!
Im not overly impressed by this. I mean the amount of work involved is ofcourse imprssive and deserves recognition, BUT... Im not overly impressed by the originality factor.

This video is not a bad technical excercise... but, I got the same beef with this vid as with Don's Top Gear video : It's not yours... I mean, yes ofcourse you made it, but somebody made it before you, and all you did (even though it's a massive work) is copy everythig starting from camera angles and down to special effects.

Not my cup of tea, soz.
#9 - Nicce
like it Hade´s.. got that lvt but in smaller scale and not that good drft on either..

if u wanna pm it to me i´ll be wery happy..
Quote from squidhead :Im not overly impressed by this. I mean the amount of work involved is ofcourse imprssive and deserves recognition, BUT... Im not overly impressed by the originality factor.

This video is not a bad technical excercise... but, I got the same beef with this vid as with Don's Top Gear video : It's not yours... I mean, yes ofcourse you made it, but somebody made it before you, and all you did (even though it's a massive work) is copy everythig starting from camera angles and down to special effects.

Not my cup of tea, soz.

For me, the impressive is the blurring tehcnique.
Sorry but I don't like it , neither I do with the real version.

Maybe the irl video es better because the cars, but I don't know, I don't like shaky videos at all.
WOw this video is awesome i`m watching and watching from the begining every time, i like it , great work
I think you could've done something really easy to make the video more real. There's about a zillion of S13, S14 and S15 lights around... Using the good headlights would have been a little plus imo.
Just going to bump this movie above the stupid shite 'failure at taking out' video that is getting far too much attention. This thread shows a movie that actually took some effort and doesn't involve some silly kids arguing with each other.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG