The online racing simulator
Urban Terror
(14 posts, started )
Urban Terror
urbanterror.net
i think this is the best free game in existace, im playing it like the first time i saw lfs. what do you guys think?
Gah, so many FPS games.. CSS, COD4, Combat Arms (need to try it still), this, Quake stuff online, like omg.

Although if we're going to talk about FPS games, I think COD4 is the only one where people are a) dead when you shoot them, and b) most hackers are banned thanks to Punkbuster.

I play CSS and find it a bit hit or miss. Besides, recoil on some guns is just total crap.

Might check this out when I have some time..
played 1st time yest and got owned 5 times in 3 mins...
maybe because you fail?
Quote from chanoman315 :maybe because you fail?

i'm not so sure about that... urban terror is rather weird... between splash damage and shooting through walls, you could probably run around shooting everything and get good at it... unless you're on the losing team, in which case, you get spawnkilled.
It's a 1.6 ripoff. It's crap.
Well frankly, FPS games just stress me out anyway. CSS, anyway. Ok, I usually play it to relieve stress. I'm getting back to being sorta good, normally I have a 1.2-1.5 positive KD ratio, after 50 rounds on Dust2 it's like 65 score and 35 deaths.

Anyway, I buy my shottie and run off to kick some Terrorist ass. A terrorist runs through the doors.. I aim at his head, shoot. BUT NOTHING?!?!

Anyway, I'm spraying him with shotgun pellets from 2 meters away and they're all missing. Then, one shot from a glock and I'm dead.. and I'm like WTF DIE..

</rant?>
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Anyway, I buy my shottie and run off to kick some Terrorist ass. A terrorist runs through the doors.. I aim at his head, shoot. BUT NOTHING?!?!

Anyway, I'm spraying him with shotgun pellets from 2 meters away and they're all missing. Then, one shot from a glock and I'm dead.. and I'm like WTF DIE..

</rant?>

the netcode turned to shit when 1.5 went to steam... (so, 1.6 i guess... but they're still at 1.6... they ever going to release a 1.7?)
CSS (source) was the 'new' 1.6, IIRC.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :CSS (source) was the 'new' 1.6, IIRC.

i suppose, but it's on the hl2 engine...
i was on the loosing team and yeah... lol..

Urban Terror
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG