The online racing simulator
making your skins look real
(12 posts, started )
#1 - ZR1X
sup im new to skinning and still play the demo well a couple days ago i tried to make some skins and i took a picture of a dodge viper and thaought it would be funny to skin it onto my XRG and it works fantasticly so than i tried a lamborghini reventon and got the same result.. so my question is why dont people do this more often?

here are the skins:

if only someone would upload them so they would work online?

try the skins!!!

use the one called lambostyleforeal instead of reventon 7

Attached images
XRG_srtviper6.jpg
XRG_revonton7.jpg
XRG_lambostyle4real.jpg
People do, especially with the XRG/XRT, because it has a plain front end (lights folded away) you can put any front end headlight look on that you like, i currently have a mk3 ford capri and mk2 ford granada fronts on XR skins. The possibilities are endless.
i tried it and the skins don't look very great. the lights and colors are everywhere.
#4 - ZR1X
Quote from roflwaffle1 :i tried it and the skins don't look very great. the lights and colors are everywhere.

really? what do you mean
This doesn't make them look real at all. In fact, it makes them look like a skin with pictures pasted onto it.
#6 - ZR1X
Quote from MAGGOT :This doesn't make them look real at all. In fact, it makes them look like a skin with pictures pasted onto it.

yea i guess it does
#7 - ZR1X
Quote from ZR1X :really? what do you mean

now i know what i did, i uploaded the wrong lamborghini skin
Still looks like a big fail though
It is IMHO.

No offence ...
Attached images
wtfisthat.jpg
Viper lol
I think the best solution would be that use just those original lights