The online racing simulator
Night Mode?
(10 posts, started )
#1 - ztar
Night Mode?
Well guys, i just wanna know why there'snt night mode... I think that is now much difficult to add and would be much more fun at some times of the day.. just have to put dark sky, iluminate the road, and less visibility of the road.. i think that would be very funny!!!

is that possible to do?

ty, and sry, im litle newbie

best regards ztar
There is. What you need to do is turn down your monitors brightness and contrast, or for a more simple way, simply turn it off!

No, there's not.
Quote from ztar :Well guys, i just wanna know why there'snt night mode... I think that is now much difficult to add and would be much more fun at some times of the day.. just have to put dark sky, iluminate the road, and less visibility of the road.. i think that would be very funny!!!

is that possible to do?

ty, and sry, im litle newbie

best regards ztar

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43430
#4 - ztar
/close
delete this post
Delete this please
#6 - G!NhO
Quote from Danny LFS :Delete this please

You can press the "edit" button at the top right of your post, and then choose the delete post option.
#7 - dadge
what i think would really rock on lfs is a search function on the forums. i think that with this search function, you would reduce threads that have a cloned feeling about them. also users would be able to check if a similar thread has already been made.
Quote from dadge :what i think would really rock on lfs is a search function on the forums. i think that with this search function, you would reduce threads that have a cloned feeling about them. also users would be able to check if a similar thread has already been made.

yeah thats a smart idea i think devs should work on this

well loll noone look at the menu bar
Quote from G!NhO :You can press the "edit" button at the top right of your post, and then choose the delete post option.

AFAIK, this option is not available. At least not for Demo racers.

Night Mode?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG