The online racing simulator
Track IR 4 Pro (selling)
(17 posts, started )
Track IR 4 Pro (selling)
#2 - PoVo
What does it do?
it captures the movement of your head and brings it in the game without a delay
#4 - PoVo
So basically if i move my head it will send signal to LFS and in LFS the view/head will move? If so thats genius
yeah thats exactly what it does
#6 - PoVo
Damn too bad i cant get it cuz im saving for the DFGT
mmm you know that sending to finlandia is a little bit moar expensive?

will cost 8,60€ to Finland
sooold
That's quick

Off-topic: You have an interesting signature
Looks nice. You could make one yourself, there was a thread before of it. I have made one, quite cool
Quote from hrtburnout :That's quick

Off-topic: You have an interesting signature

Yeah, i love rFactor, its the best Sim ever.
You pissed or is my sarcasm meter fooked again?
Sarcasm meter is borken but i am a little pissed in serious ways about how the Devs react about the people who pay them.

Actually we pay their lifes. So they should giveus the damn patch.
Quote from baSh0r :Sarcasm meter is borken but i am a little pissed in serious ways about how the Devs react about the people who pay them.

Actually we pay their lifes. So they should giveus the damn patch.

I don't want to play Bingo at Saturday nights so I won't say anything.
rFactor is nice but online is crap, driving physics arent best, i get no feel of immersion what i do have in LFS and shifting without a clutch is STUPID.

so LFS it is !
Well I am interest in sims and only two sims probably worth mentioning since they appear frequently in diffrent threads on this forum (usually in comparison and when you compare stuff its mean you think they quite equal in quality) . IRacing and no matter how good it is i will not going to pay subscribtion the devs can go subscribe their mama's
And Rfactor, from what i saw till now its nothing special. Cars flying like UFO's LFS much more realistic unless you hit the barier. damage look cool but only in open whels. when cars makes a few flips it usually survives its surprisingly well, in lfs didnt met so stiff and durable cars.
Overal graphic is good but somehow i still didnt find anything that would really impress me.
Its more like No Hah! Factor here.
So for now LFS is the winner. Graphic its not so bad to make any worse than RFactor or Iracing and For that cash, well if you find better sim for that cash give me a call i will definetely buy it
Back to the topic.
Freetrack in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8K-wo_QWBY
Site to dl with guides how to make one http://www.free-track.net/english/
Considering existence of freetrack you may consider buying TrackIR only in case you have to much cash and since cash its one of those things that you never have to much so....

Track IR 4 Pro (selling)
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG