The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 clamp Help
(3 posts, started )
#1 - TrevS
Logitech G25 clamp Help
Hi all

I've decided to finally buy myself a wheel as the mouse and keyboard was killing my lap times . Anyway my new Logitech G25 arrived today but the steering wheel won't fit my desk.

My desk is quite thick and the feet/clamps wont fit around it. However I noticed that mine has two plastic extender blocks on the feet which I assume are for thin desks/tables that are removable. Does anyone know how to remove them? They definitly come off as I've seen pictures with them removed and there is slight play in them but they don't seem to want to come off.

Does anyone have any ideas as I don't want to damage the feet trying to yank them off.

Thanks

Trev
I can't remember there being any specific trick to remove them. Just pull harder
#3 - TrevS
Yep that worked. All sorted now. What a wheel, bloody brilliant. Just quickly hooked it up to my ps3 on GT5 and its brilliant. Just need to work out how to get the clutch working on GT5 now and ill be well away

Trev

Quote from Not Sure :I can't remember there being any specific trick to remove them. Just pull harder

Logitech G25 clamp Help
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG