The online racing simulator
New LX Edition Textures
(23 posts, started )
New LX Edition Textures

As you can see from the title and the picture above, I've been working on new high resolution LX edition textures. I made new interior, roof, lights, exhaust… and everything that can be done for this car, beside the luathas seat texture, steering wheel from unseen and everything that is part of Lynce's revolution pack. Some credits go to luathas too, becouse his interiors gave me some of the ideas on what to make.

Here are the overviews of the textures.
-rear lights

-front lights, grill, intercooler, axle carrier

-interior

-brakes

-carbon texture

-shifting knob

-LX4 exhaust

-LX6 exhaust

-roof

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zqt5zdyimrz

Or

dirrect download by Takumi lfs

I am open for all comments!

Have fun!
Spenter
Attached images
rearlights.jpg
front.jpg
lxinterior.jpg
lxinterior1.jpg
lxinterior2.jpg
newbrakes.jpg
carbon.jpg
lx4exhaust.jpg
lx6exhaust.jpg
lxroof.jpg
shift.jpg
Thank you. (update you sig)
Awesome, yet another reason to give up on my WIP lolz.

But dude, why dont you attach your files on the forum?? Its a lot quicker to download.
Quote from Riders Motion :Awesome, yet another reason to give up on my WIP lolz.

But dude, why dont you attach your files on the forum?? Its a lot quicker to download.

Thanks for the comment! The reason I don't attach the files on the forum is that they are too big (rar files are limited to 1.95MB, mine is 4,XX)

Any other opinions on my pack?
I think it's awesome! Now i can enjoy driving the LX cars
#7 - senn
running it on Z10 - Headlights are inverted, ie Concave (with no glass texture, it looks like the glass texture is on the lens), and the LX on the dash is back the front on Right Hand drive...need pics or can you understand what i mean?

Graphics Card XFX 8800GT Alpha, settings maxxed out in LFS

EDIT - I'm not using the ultra Shiny reflection pack like your pics, could this be making the headlight glass harder to see?
#8 - Lynce
An artist as Luathas, Tomson and Tomba.

Good work.
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :I think it's awesome! Now i can enjoy driving the LX cars

Thx for your comment! I am glad to see you like it.
Quote from senn :running it on Z10 - Headlights are inverted, ie Concave (with no glass texture, it looks like the glass texture is on the lens), and the LX on the dash is back the front on Right Hand drive...need pics or can you understand what i mean?

Graphics Card XFX 8800GT Alpha, settings maxxed out in LFS

EDIT - I'm not using the ultra Shiny reflection pack like your pics, could this be making the headlight glass harder to see?

For the glass effect, I think that is the reason, yes. As for the inverted LX text you need to use left wheel drive to have it displayed properly.
Quote from Lynce :An artist as Luathas, Tomson and Tomba.

Good work.

Thx again Lynce!
Great work Spenter, I hope to see alot more stuff from you after seeing this
Wow, nice textures! Sure am gonna be using the LX4/6 (or '8'. One day....) alot more. Thanks bro.
Downlaod link down?(is very sad now)
Quote from Lynce :An artist as Luathas, Tomson and Tomba.

Good work.

I go to change my opinion.

Awesome work.

Impresive. You have very good taste.
Thanks for All the comments guys!

Crisuu01-I don't see any problems with the download link
Lynce- Thx man
Wow, I like it!

Added quicklink

DOWNLOAD
Amazing, but still prefer the ancient LX Luxury textures the Captain Slow made. But this is way better than his work! I just prefer a more refined interior is all .
Looks great!
Thanks for more comments!

I have updated first post with new download link by Takumi lfs. Thanks
Vey nice details in there. Well done, nice tast mister
Ive seemed to get the download link working and i love these textures nice work spenter
very nice

New LX Edition Textures
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG