The online racing simulator
New [x]Factor Racing Website Launched
(67 posts, started )
lol ...
mildly amusing.
Quote from 88Reasons :He has the same exact language-pattern, uses the same style of insults, ...

sorry, I cant help myself from posting, you yanks crack me up ... seriously
#28 - AMB
Aren't demo guys not allowed to post S2 content?

Come back and post on your 'S2' Accounts Madd...ozthunder.
HOLY SH1T, someone get a sponge cause this sounds like a bunch of kids crying over spilt milk!

Its a game remember!

If there has been a difference of opinions, a dividing of teams, or other stuff happening, leave it for behind closed doors, the whole world doesnt need to hear about it.

ACT LIKE AN ADULT, GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON. LIFE DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND LFS.

TRY USING THIS FORUM FOR POSITIVE THINGS NOT JUST BAGGING EACH OTHER OUT. A NEW PERSON MIGHT THINK THAT THIS IS A FORUM FOR 10 YR OLDS.

JUST DROP IT AND MOVE ON. YOUR LIFE WILL BE EASIER WHEN YOU DONT TAKE SO MUCH TO HEART AND SPEND YOUR EVERY MOMENT THINKING OF HOW TO GET REVENGE.

X FACTOR RACING WILL SUCCEED, WE WILL BECOME A MAJOR THREAT IN MONTHS TO COME, WE HAVE EYES ON SOME GOOD RACES NOT ALREADY TEAM AFFILIATED YET. SO WE ARE NOT TRYING TO STEAL PEOPLE WE WILL BE RECRUITING FRESH BLOOD.
Quote from Carnage_Inspector :

X FACTOR RACING WILL SUCCEED, WE WILL BECOME A MAJOR THREAT IN MONTHS TO COME, WE HAVE EYES ON SOME GOOD RACES NOT ALREADY TEAM AFFILIATED YET. SO WE ARE NOT TRYING TO STEAL PEOPLE WE WILL BE RECRUITING FRESH BLOOD.

LOL, you will become a MAJOR threat. At what?. you just made my day. thanks
The LFS community succeeds in producing something epicly hilarious every single day

Sorry, my care cup is empty.
this is getting better and better
Onya Andy ... you keep the dream alive
I'll join lol
Here is a render of the 2 new skins developed for the series. Rather than over complicate things with replicating every skin in the series, its back to basics, and what its all about ... FORD V HOLDEN

The skins will be made available via the website shortly, so grab a skin and join us on the server.
Quote from arrowkart4 :LOL, you will become a MAJOR threat. At what?. you just made my day. thanks

comment retracted. dont fight fire with fire ! we will be working our way to making a league team to join in on some events. like it or not you will have to live with it.
all i will say is good luck. your going to need it with the drivers you have
Quote from Carnage_Inspector :are you a complete tosser or what! we will be working our way to making a league team to join in on some events. like it or not you will have to live with it.

you xfusion guys are so far up yourselves with this superiority complex you cant let anyone start something without sticking your fingers in. Just stop posting in our thread FFS.

Well as far as I know only Andy has posted in this thread... And his name is not 'xfusion'.
Also, what leagues will you be joining? Australian ones I'm guessing? It'd be nice to know so myself and Andy might be able to give you a tutorial of how to drive

And are you the same "carnage inspector" that wanted the Fusion Demo server admin pass for months and months? It seems a little odd now, and I'm glad we didn't give it to you. This website squatting I hear of is really low, I hope that's not true.

Starting a new team might bring you guys back to earth, because, really, there's not much 'fresh blood' out there who are fast anymore, because most of the bigger teams have taken them. You'll have to earn your stripes and that will be very difficult. Who knows, if you succeed you might have a good team on your hands.
All in all, though, don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.
Even diFabio racing team looks more serious
Quote from Carnage_Inspector :are you a complete tosser or what! we will be working our way to making a league team to join in on some events. like it or not you will have to live with it.

you xfusion guys are so far up yourselves with this superiority complex you cant let anyone start something without sticking your fingers in. Just stop posting in our thread FFS.

Well at least XFusion members can drive properly and create their own ideas.

Ripping off the LFSEA Supercars series and XFusion racing won't help ANYONE.

Come up with your own ideas and then maybe I and others in the LFS community will respect you.
Quote from [DUcK] :Well as far as I know only Andy has posted in this thread... And his name is not 'xfusion'.
Also, what leagues will you be joining? Australian ones I'm guessing? It'd be nice to know so myself and Andy might be able to give you a tutorial of how to drive

And are you the same "carnage inspector" that wanted the Fusion Demo server admin pass for months and months? It seems a little odd now, and I'm glad we didn't give it to you. This website squatting I hear of is really low, I hope that's not true.

Starting a new team might bring you guys back to earth, because, really, there's not much 'fresh blood' out there who are fast anymore, because most of the bigger teams have taken them. You'll have to earn your stripes and that will be very difficult. Who knows, if you succeed you might have a good team on your hands.
All in all, though, don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

ok.

1. yes it will probably be the aussie ones.
2. no i dont need a tutorial, i can drive pretty good.
3. I have never asked or requested for a password or anything like that for a private server.
4. X factor racing site is not squatting on any server, it is fully paid for.
5. It was a AW site, they some of the admins said they didnt want to use anymore, though there is some discussion with an aw member as to what they want done with it.

6. we are wanting a fresh start, some respect, and are willing to earn our stipes. So please just give us a fair go.

thats all i ask.
Oh and get some organisation in your team, doesn't look like there is much of that.
Quote from hansonator69 :Well at least XFusion members can drive properly and create their own ideas.

Ripping off the LFSEA Supercars series and XFusion racing won't help ANYONE.

Come up with your own ideas and then maybe I and others in the LFS community will respect you.

we are not ripping off any ideas. we are aussies and love our racing. we are even thinking of the porsche cup using the fzr and a lower series using the fz50

we just want something to offer our team. if you have something that you can suggest that we can do that isnt ripping someone off your ideas would be appreciated.
yes i would like to suggest something. Aussie oval league, that hasn't been done before.
that sounds good. im thinkin we should go the xrr to make it a rear wheel series, but then i fear it may be biting on the nascar side of things

just after brainstorming that would work well. gonna start makin a track, usin some barriers etc.
rings a bell. but its a fair few yrs back isnt it, like in the 90's
In all fairness
Just wanted to update something here. As of today, it appears maddog finally stopped using our team domain name to promote his team. In all fairness, and to be clear, I should reiterate that he does own the domain name its self, as he did pay for it as a favor for our team. So technically he can do with it what he wants, and from the day he left us up until today he was using it to promote his new team. So anyways, just wanted to be sure I was being fair in updating everyone to the fact that the website issue is solved, aside from the fact that our team is out www.asphalt-warriors.com for at least a year.
LOL, the proof really is in the pudding.

taken from another forum...
by [x]MADDOG » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:23 pm
Oh yea ... and why did I start another account on LFS and post under that ???
To try to avoid this very situation i find myself in now.

god you really are shit at covering yourself up

New [x]Factor Racing Website Launched
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG