The online racing simulator
Thanks, i was experimenting with lfsworldsdk , but it didnt work ... Ill give it a chance again
Yea i was experimenting, but coulnd find the right way of doing that. I have a function(in_array()) , but it just shows if a string is in a array ... not where ... Can you help?
Your going to have to iterate over the whole hosts information to find out if the user is there.

For example:

<?php 
php

require_once('lfsworldsdk.php');

function 
find_team_members($teamName 'Eagle Race Team') {
    global 
$SDK;
    foreach (
$SDK->get_teams() as $Team) {
        if (
$Team['team'] == $teamName) {

$teamMembers $Team['members'];
        }
    }
    foreach (
$SDK->get_hosts() as $Host) {
        if (
$Host['nrracers'] != 0) {
            foreach (
$Host['racers'] as $Racer) {
                foreach (
$teamMembers as $Member) {
                    if (
$Racer == $Member) {

$Return[$Racer] = $Host['hostname'];
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }
    return 
$Return;
}
?>

Is there any better way to get info if users are online? I really want to change it, because the actual script not only sucks, but also works like on 50%. Angler or you said this already here - if there is some hostname or other username with the exact string in it, it will show the lfsw as only although it isn't,
Dygear, why you use !== false, create new variable and put single `echo '1';` in {}'s?

<?php 
if (stripos(file_get_contents('http://www.lfsworld.net/pubstat/get_stat2.php?version=1.4&action=hosts&idk=(YOURIDK)'), 'Drift King CZ')) echo '1';
?>

No need for unnecessary variables, you waste RAM
Quote from Shadowww :Dygear, why you use !== false, create new variable and put single `echo '1';` in {}'s?

<?php 
if (stripos(file_get_contents('http://www.lfsworld.net/pubstat/get_stat2.php?version=1.4&action=hosts&idk=(YOURIDK)'), 'Drift King CZ')) echo '1';
?>

No need for unnecessary variables, you waste RAM

I have no idea where that's coming from.
-
(juliao) DELETED by the_angry_angel
-
(danthebangerboy) DELETED by the_angry_angel

Showing online lfs nicks...
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG