The online racing simulator
What's up with Speed Channel this weekend?
For some reason Imola isn't being televised until next weekend, what's up with that? Does anyone know what's going on?
Quote from 96 GTS :For some reason Imola isn't being televised until next weekend, what's up with that? Does anyone know what's going on?

are you serious? this is the first weekend i'm happy i don't have speedtv then.

unfortunately i'm stuck with tsn canada. they're ok for live races, but the pre-race show sometimes has vic rauter (sp?) and gerald donaldson. now gerald is a bright man, but vic................wow does he ask stupid questions.

and if a race is tape delayed you can GUARANTEE that the tsn ticker will scroll across the bottom of the screen during the race and tell you who placed in the top 10. those dorks at tsn are pure geniuses.

speedfreak227
TSN beats the crap outta CBS :P I hate it when ALMS races are on CBS instead of Speed.

TSN ain't all that bad - when Speed channel goes to commercial ya can switch to TSN to watch the part the Speed TV fanboys are missin hehehe

MAGGOT
GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

TSN SCREWED IT UP AGAIN!!!!!!

they posted the wrong time for qualifying AND the race. i just turned it one to realize i've missed the first 20 laps.

stupid f'n tsn

speedfreak227
Speed just has to show Nascar for the ****in' rednecks.
the TSN race feed is one of the best in the world... after all, it is ITV. speed has more humour, but the ITV feed has some great insight...
Quote from 96 GTS :For some reason Imola isn't being televised until next weekend, what's up with that? Does anyone know what's going on?

Why not just watch it on CBS?? It's taped delayed, but it's on NOW.
Quote from Rappa Z :Speed just has to show Nascar for the ****in' rednecks.

I rarely see nascar on speed channel. illepall
Quote from wheel4hummer :I rarely see nascar on speed channel. illepall

Nascar stuff is all Speed Channel shows. True, it's not the actual race, but it's all related stuff.

And I didn't see it was on CBS. That's the first thing I thought and I swear I checked all the major networks, all I saw on CBS was golf. Oh well, thanks for the replies.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG