The online racing simulator
Will there be some penalty for drivers which was talking after race end before command "chat open"?
Quote from SasekPL :Will there be some penalty for drivers which was talking after race end before command "chat open"?

I second this! +1

There were at least 3 drivers who chatted.
Driver to Report: 25 D.Tosic
Race Time:14 min. 32 sec.
Lap/Sector: 11 lap/2 sector
What Happened: i was driving at the second sector's straight line, and when i crossed second sector, suddently D.Tosic hit me into the left side and I among with him spined on the grass. Its was so mysterious, i dont know, why he did it, but it have to be investigated.
Quote from Toddshooter :I second this! +1

There were at least 3 drivers who chatted.

i was just a bit late on keyboard... the race was over and all passed the finish line, so i see no reason to penalize this.

the "chat open" line is only a guideline
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :i was just a bit late on keyboard... the race was over and all passed the finish line, so i see no reason to penalize this.

the "chat open" line is only a guideline

Over all Great Admining on this race by the way

I think you should be careful with statements like your last one though. Telling people that it is "just a guideline" is an open invitation to push the boundaries. I think you should keep it as a hard and fast rule or you will run into situations where you have to penalize someone and their argument will be "But you didn't penalize that guy for chatting! Why are you penalizing me?"

Anyway Great job!! Nice to see Admins actually admining and making decisions!!Looking forward to Westhill. Todd
Quote from Toddshooter :Over all Great Admining on this race by the way

I think you should be careful with statements like your last one though. Telling people that it is "just a guideline" is an open invitation to push the boundaries. I think you should keep it as a hard and fast rule or you will run into situations where you have to penalize someone and their argument will be "But you didn't penalize that guy for chatting! Why are you penalizing me?"

Anyway Great job!! Nice to see Admins actually admining and making decisions!!Looking forward to Westhill. Todd

thx for the flowers

the chat thingy: chatting is not allowed during the race... that mean when all clicked okay and standing in the grid, chatting is not allowed until the last car crosses the finish line after 3 hours
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :he left pits in normal way, car 11 should have let more space. no penalty

nice!

i cant see that driver in my view!
I think i can smell him next time.
Quote from Mojo1987 :Nothing to discuss about that. Administration has decided.

You can say sorry for a mistake.
Quote from Isehwurscht :You can say sorry for a mistake.

Well yes, the decision in this case was maybe a little hard, but with this much protests its not easy to handle all decision's 100% correct. We are only humans they do this as good as we can.

Once set decision will never be revoked and so it must be accepted that we have set a penalty in our point of view in this situation.
Quote from SasekPL :I would not contest the decision of an admin. The decision is a decision. Your protest was dealt with, what else do you want? I am also not happy with some decisions of admin but I don't comment this.

I am very aware that they cant do nothing about it anymore. But maybe they can take it up and think about it. They have done and dealt with it. That we didnt like it is our problem not yours or the admins. All I wanted that it got some attention from other drivers as well.
This is something we all need to think about.

I mean whats the point off taking the spot thats free just behind another car in the pits. This is a move which inst very clever and will almost in 80% of thise specific cases end up in a hit or crash of a another car. This is propably not intended but it could be made so much easier to take 1 of the other 8 free spots in the pits. This is our point in the matter.
Quote from Toddshooter :Driver to Report: 13 L. Paszczyk
Race Time: 7:35min
Lap/Sector: 6
What Happened: Our driver was making a pit stop. #13 crashed into him in the pit lane.

Very Sorry about that, I did not do this intentionally
This will not happen again.
Quote from luki97 :Very Sorry about that, I did not do this intentionally
This will not happen again.

Cheers
Quote from niels1 :

I mean whats the point off taking the spot thats free just behind another car in the pits. This is a move which inst very clever and will almost in 80% of thise specific cases end up in a hit or crash of a another car. This is propably not intended but it could be made so much easier to take 1 of the other 8 free spots in the pits. This is our point in the matter.

My View on the matter is that It could have ended so much worse for me If I had been closer to the garage or hit into the garage rather than away from it. Everyone knows what happens when you hit the wall of a garage.

I do not think there should be a penalty but I do hope that everyone will be much more careful in the pits.
Quote from Toddshooter :Over all Great Admining on this race by the way

Blind, or drunken, or something?

They didnt give any opportunity to redicide...couldnt even take a discussion
Then they let the field start after that pre-green crash? no good admin would do this.
That was the fault of a few drivers. I was almost involved in it myself. That is a tough spot to start a race from and the admins/pace car should have allowed the field to bunch up more than they did before the final chicane.

Also The leading cars accelerated much to quickly before the start line. They were at nearly 80mph before some people were past the last turn.
Quote from Stefani24 :Blind, or drunken, or something?

Nope But I have participated in many league races and this one was well admined!!

They made decisions and stuck to them. This is a great start even if some of the decisions didn't go our way. At least they are in charge and holding up the rules

Waffeling is for kids Rules are there to be obeyed and enforced. This is what the admins are doing.

Rock on!!!!
#67 - CSF
Quote from Stefani24 :
Then they let the field start after that pre-green crash? no good admin would do this.

I assume you didn't see MoE at South City when all the GT2's got caught up in some idiotic GT1 driving, and a Gt1 that was not involved was flipped and the race still started?
Quote from Stefani24 : Then they let the field start after that pre-green crash? no good admin would do this.

When racers know there will be NO race restart they take more care.
Taken from a different league:
1. Ground rules
1.2 Only in case of major server problems a race must be restarted or postponed.
Quote from Stefani24 :Blind, or drunken, or something?

They didnt give any opportunity to redicide...couldnt even take a discussion

ROFL, why do they need a discussion anyway ? They dicide as always. Indeed like toddshooter says the admins did a good job. Quick responsive admining, not always in favor but at least they made desicisions and acted on that. Not the answer we will discuss it after the race, when there is nothing to do about it. On th spot admining is a job well done.

A crash in a warm up lap yeah well, think about it. Its nuts that people getting crash in a warm up lape. Mavybe Blind, drunken or something ??. But no need to restart only in a major accident stated in the rules.
Hey, how about my report?
Quote from seniecka :Hey, how about my report?

Pls be patient, we are currently checking the last protest and setting up the final results.
Quote from CSF :I assume you didn't see MoE at South City when all the GT2's got caught up in some idiotic GT1 driving, and a Gt1 that was not involved was flipped and the race still started?

Wouldnt call that very professional either, i mean why are we having a pace car at all?
Have you seen many endurance races with a standing start?
Quote from Stefani24 :Wouldnt call that very professional either, i mean why are we having a pace car at all?

:doh:
Quote from Stefani24 :Wouldnt call that very professional either, i mean why are we having a pace car at all?

Sorry to be rude, but your driving was far worse than the administrating here. I could've rised 2-3 protests just again you if we had 2 drivers. So please quit blaming others and look in the mirror.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG