The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing 4th Anniversary Race!
(63 posts, started )
Honestly, it's not that big of a deal, vincper. I understand he was frustrated about how things turned out. It was supposed to be a fun race and didn't turn out how I wanted for a few different reasons. I don't take the comments either made personally as I understand the frustration they had.
LoL! Didn't think you'd take him seriously, hes just pulling your leg
Thanks for that. Really....
Qual Results:

Race Results:

Get the race stats here: http://www.core-racing.com/LFS ... niversary_Race_Stats.html

Congratulations to #low Racing's J.Scheuerle for the LX6 class win and #low Racing's M.Severin for the LX4 class win! Great job guys!

Thanks to everyone that participated (and dealt well with the last-minute changes)!
Superb race, even if there were many quitters.

As for spdo i have 2 things:
1.Why didnt u join race when u saw it started? We did only a lap IIRC.
2.How did other teams come without a PM?
Sorry we couldn't get the broadcast going. Tests worked great the other day, but decided not to today.
Quote from Andrei221 :Superb race, even if there were many quitters.

As for spdo i have 2 things:
1.Why didnt u join race when u saw it started? We did only a lap IIRC.
2.How did other teams come without a PM?

Two of our three guys were racing, but they were racing with the original rules in mind. You do know that the rules changed? Originally it was supposed to be a team race with 3 drivers per team, driving one LX4 and one LX6 between them.
Yes, but still you should be in the server or prepared with at least 30 mins before, in any league.
Quote from Andrei221 :Yes, but still you should be in the server or prepared with at least 30 mins before, in any league.

you dont get it do you?
#60 - CSF
Quote from Andrei221 :Yes, but still you should be in the server or prepared with at least 30 mins before, in any league.

I know you are in CoRe's DT thing but... yeah, nice one.

We were online most of the day, and all of the drivers were on the server 30mins before qually and all the way through it and not one of us saw anything about the race being changed. At the end of the day, you just wasted our time by being lazy and not organising it properly, even when there were clear signs we were going by the old format.
Well, I wasn't there (had family things to attend to today), but I spoke with Lee before the race, and we discussed whether to cancel, postpone, or alter the event due to the low turnout. We felt it would be unfair to the teams who did commit to cancel or postpone the event, but we felt that with only seven teams the original format was a bit inappropriate. So we decided on the alternate format.

Around this time I had to go, but as I understand it Lee informed the teams on the server several times re: the change of plans, and it looks like most got the memo. I'm sorry that spdo didn't, and I'm sorry we wasted your time. We've always had good relations with you guys and it obviously wasn't our intent to waste your time. It was a simple mixup in the confusion over what to do.

See you guys on the track in IGTC.
I can confirm that as well. Anyways, all things aside, it's too bad not as many teams showed up and that we couldn't get any broadcast. Otherwise, I'm sure the folks on track had fun.

CoRe Racing 4th Anniversary Race!
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG