LX6 Car Number: 12
LX4 Car Number: 112
Driver 1: TBA
Driver 2: TBA
Driver 3: TBA
Reserve Driver: TBA

Thx for the invite
Speedcore and My3id Gaming added!

The March 27th deadline for invites has passed, so the registration is now open to the public!

Note: CoRe reserves the right to accept/reject any applications as we see fit, including making room for previously invited teams.
6) My3id Gaming - car #'s 88 & 188

you have us down as 108
Sorry about that....all fixed up!
can we has 888? cus we be special
Team Name: #low-racing
Team Contact: zockmachine
LX6 Car Number: 22
LX4 Car Number: 122
Driver 1: P. Schülter, paddi4, GER
Driver 2: M. Gunzelmann, Checkout, GER
Driver 3: J. Scheuerle, zockmachine, GER
Quote from BenjiMC :can we has 888? cus we be special

Hmms....did you say you want 666 Benji?

Quote from zockmachine :Team Name: #low-racing
Team Contact: zockmachine
LX6 Car Number: 22
LX4 Car Number: 122
Driver 1: P. Schülter, paddi4, GER
Driver 2: M. Gunzelmann, Checkout, GER
Driver 3: J. Scheuerle, zockmachine, GER

#low-racing added!

the46 is proud to announce that the network will broadcast live the CoRe Racing 4th Anniversary Event qualifying and race.

Join commentators Yannick Martin, Kevin Burns, and [available slot] in this amazing race day at the Blackwood Grand Prix commemorating the 4th b-day of the CoRe Racing LFS team.

The team will be live at 13:00 EDT / 17:00 UTC for qualifying and the race is planned to start at 13:45 EDT / 17:45 UTC.

DIRECT CHANNEL: http://www.mogulus.com/the46
Team Name: F1RST Racing
Team Contact: traxxion
LX6 Car Number: 4
LX4 Car Number: 104
Driver 1: V. Staal, Vince, NLD
Driver 2: J. Nieminen, RamboJorGen, FIN
ATTENTION: All team contacts will be receiving server information today.

Please, if you have not yet finalized your driver line-ups, do so today so the broadcasters can prepare.
Unfortunately we won't be able to do the event, sorry.
Quote from Ziomek21 :Unfortunately we won't be able to do the event, sorry.

Sorry you can't race. Thanks for letting us know.
Team Name: XFusion Racing
Team Contact: Psymonhilly
LX6 Car Number: 66
LX4 Car Number: 166
Driver 1: S. Hill, Psymonhilly, GBR
Driver 2: H. V.Arem, FireFox86, NED
Driver 3: Z. Hajdinjak, pwrslave, SVN
SR repost, so I can edit with the skin later

Team Name: Sonicrealms Racing
Team Contact: Gil07
LX6 Car Number: 3
LX4 Car Number: 103
Driver 1: Johannes Mäkelä, junkan, SWE
Driver 2: Kim André Gjerde, go_carter, NOR
Driver 3: Andy Brunton, andy2004uk90, GBR
Reserve Driver: Chris Ford, csf, GBR

(posted full names to help the broadcasters, if you need it different tell me )
Thanks Gil
Sorry, my3id wont be in, 2 of our drivers (inc me) wont be available tomorrow can't get any replacements either
Quote from Psymonhilly :Team Name: XFusion Racing
Team Contact: Psymonhilly
LX6 Car Number:
LX4 Car Number:
Driver 1: S. Hill, Psymonhilly, GBR
Driver 2: H. V.Arem, FireFox86, NED

Added! Just need your number and 3rd driver.
Quote from Gil07 :SR repost, so I can edit with the skin later

Team Name: Sonicrealms Racing
Team Contact: Gil07
LX6 Car Number: 3
LX4 Car Number: 103
Driver 1: Johannes Mäkelä, junkan, SWE
Driver 2: Kim André Gjerde, go_carter, NOR
Driver 3: Andy Brunton, andy2004uk90, GBR
Reserve Driver: Chris Ford, csf, GBR

(posted full names to help the broadcasters, if you need it different tell me )

Sonicrealms Racing has to pull out of this race sadly not all drivers where available as we thought. Thanks for the invite though and grats on the 4 year anniversary
ATTENTION:

Due to the low number of teams that have committed, we will be changing the format of the event to 90 minutes, and no driver swaps. We would like to have a decent mixture of LX4's & LX6's.
You've let yourselves down here big time. If you change the format you should actually contact the 'team contacts' about it. We only found out after the race started and as such fueled our guys for 1 hour, and one of them (Hup) didn't even get to start having spent a few hours practicing. Really great reward for being one of the few teams to bother showing up.
Yeah, such BS, last time im doing a CoRe event, no-one even bothered to mention anything in the server when it was obvious i was still thinking there would be driver changes.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah, such BS, last time im doing a CoRe event, no-one even bothered to mention anything in the server when it was obvious i was still thinking there would be driver changes.

Yes, I should have PM'd it but the decision was made last minute change because as of the time of qualifying, we only had 7 teams of the many more invited that made a commitment to race, which would have been only 14 cars on grid on a live broadcast race. In fact, this race almost was postponed due to the low numbers of drivers.

I'm sorry you guys didn't see the information, but I did state it in the server several times from 16:50 through the start of qualifying at 17:20. I'm disappointed how it turned out, but I want to thank the teams that did show up.
Quote from joshdifabio :You've let yourselves down here big time. If you change the format you should actually contact the 'team contacts' about it. We only found out after the race started and as such fueled our guys for 1 hour, and one of them (Hup) didn't even get to start having spent a few hours practicing. Really great reward for being one of the few teams to bother showing up.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah, such BS, last time im doing a CoRe event, no-one even bothered to mention anything in the server when it was obvious i was still thinking there would be driver changes.

hi i apologise for these statements my team mates made . mr. Josh and his boy friend are not going well at moment, and exams are only making it extra stressful.

However we at spdoracing do not tolerate these kind of statements, and therefore our drivers must face sanctions. sir josh is hereby suspended for 5 days, and his function as general team manager will be taken away. He is now degraded to team driver / website administrator. Nick "NickC" Catsburg will follow him as team manager after the suspension.
As for pearcy_2k7 we will leave it to a warning.

i am not happy to have to announce this, but it is the team's decision and we must get over it

You guys make good event continue do it

CoRe Racing 4th Anniversary Race!
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG