The online racing simulator
Round 1: Infos
Hi Racers,

the todays race will start under normal circumstances. The clock on the GTAL Website is wrong, please check the actual UTC time at worldtimeserver.com!

Penalties:

Teams missed the signup deadline and getting a drive through after race starts:
- Xcite-Racing (posted before deadline, but not enough drivers until yesterday)
- UER-Racing
- Gospel of Torque

The password will be seeded at 15:00 UTC and LFS Remote will be connected at the same time.

Have fun in todays race
that means quali at 19:00 German time`???
yep
and where will be the pw announced?
watch PMs
I really need to go out please give us the password!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#7 - bbman
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :watch PMs

I'm sorry, if PWs are sent out this late (what's the problem with sending it out as soon as the Tracker is set up?), I'd expect it to be sent within 15 minutes of the announced time... You see yourself that this only creates unnecessary problems...
^^^^ +1

The password can be set after you send it to the team managers. It will have no bearing on how or if you can set up the server for the race.
But it does effect weather my team will be able to race if I need to go out and I can't get it to them. I was told 10 AM so I waited till 10Am. I was responsible and on time . I would appreciate the same courtesy please.

Thanks Todd
#9 - HVS5b
I cant see the server on the main list.

Just me or is it deliberate?
Quote from bbman :I'm sorry, if PWs are sent out this late (what's the problem with sending it out as soon as the Tracker is set up?), I'd expect it to be sent within 15 minutes of the announced time... You see yourself that this only creates unnecessary problems...

i spent 7 hours today for organisation, its hard when the whole admin staff is not available without any notice...
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :i spent 7 hours today for organisation, its hard when the whole admin staff is not available without any notice...

While I'm terribly sorry to hear that, it isn't something I can be considerate of... We have to prep our guys too, you know... Not from a driving perspective (that would be far too late now), but for getting everything sorted to only have to concentrate on driving... It's over one hour late now, and I still haven't received the password...

Edit: Got it now, thanks!
tracker link?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG