The online racing simulator
Oh wow, you can't enable steering aid in best simulator ever, real life.
You have just found the solution then. Go drive in real life if you're too lazy to press one single key to turn off a driving aid. :rolleyes:
Solitare or Minesweeper. Or both.
er... Wolfenstein: ET, and maybe World racing 2 (with 1.4.all patch + Polish roads map + rush hour traffic option )
Quote from Darck.pl :(with 1.4.all patch + Polish roads map + rush hour traffic option )

Can u give me tip where to get good WR2 mods please?
Quote from Speed Soro :I think the troll here is you, not me. BTW I open this topic, and the last post was just a good advice. Kids...

Hi. Yep he is the troll. Unfortunately we cant get rid of them
Thank you for confirming our beliefs that you are indeed a forum troll.
No problem, Mr-yours-avatar-scares-everyone

</Shadow-in-the-thread>
Shadow,

You know, you are not a troll if you support LFS (SamH rules), don't matter how many useless posts you count in just 15 months of forum subscription.

BTW, your argument "steering wheel aid's" is so poor, that it shows exactly how desperate a fanboy can become in the anxious of attack the concurrency.

LFS is a great sim, but it is not the just unique sim in the market, and we have good options.

For us, "low-profile" people, these other games are great to enjoy, so, if you are so mind closed that you can't approve it, it is just bad for you, only you.

Take care boy, I mean, fanboy.
Quote from Shadowww :No problem, Mr-yours-avatar-scares-everyone

</Shadow-in-the-thread>

If it scares everyone then why did a load of people start editing it onto other pictures?

Like Speed Soro said, if you have to resort to saying rFactor is not a sim just because it has the option to enable the steering aid, then you are getting rather deperate to find a way of putting it down aren't you. LFS is the best overall sim out there in my personal opinion, but that doesn't mean I do not enjoy other sims such as rFactor. May I remind you of that BMW on Top Gear that could do laps of the test track by itself. Do you consider that "arcade" aswell?

"</Shadow-in-the-thread>" - Bye. :wave2:
Lfs <---> GH:WT on drums
when not on lfs im on GH playing drums and when not in GH probaply in lfs
so i think it would be guitar hero
well

If i´m not in lfs , i play Final fantasy 7 / Thief deadly shadow / trackmania nations forever / The elder scroll oblivion + exp
Quote from Inouva :well

If i´m not in lfs , i play Final fantasy 7 / Thief deadly shadow / trackmania nations forever / The elder scroll oblivion + exp

Good game!

Completed the main quest and both expansions and most of the sub-quests including that assassin guild thingy. Forgot what it's called now! Hope they are working on an Elder Scrolls 5!
Quote from Gills4life :Good game!

Completed the main quest and both expansions and most of the sub-quests including that assassin guild thingy. Forgot what it's called now! Hope they are working on an Elder Scrolls 5!

Yup , well , the best part of the "Entire" game , is the Extense Database of mod and mini mods , to add , the game never end and allways you can do something more
Yeah definitely, it's been great fun playing it. It has kept me sane while waiting for my wheel to arrive!
Quote from zeugnimod :I can tell you only played the original games and no user-made levels.

I didnt even play usermade levels and still think tr is not just "running around" alot of jumping and climbing and such things ivnvolved.....not always as easy as it looks like
If it wasn't LFS, for me it would be a racing league called UKdirt.

I would link to it, only some **** has hacked the site just recently so there are trojans and things there at the moment.
If not LFS, I won't play race sim

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG