The online racing simulator
Race 4.3

hi,

Last sunday we had some nice races with 7 racers. Especially in the mid field we had nice close battles. In front we had 3 very fast guys I could not compete with.

On the other hand I improved my Pb 2 times with a total of 2.5 seconds !! And even then I see a lot of racers have a very different way of taking corners, I could see some closing on me every time on the same corners but then I could get increase the gap again also always on the same but other corners. Put those 2 methodes together and you are with the fast cars up front.

It is a very long circuit and we were gone after the third race. This results in less concentration during the last race and a lot made more errors then they did before.
To bring more action into play we added a forced pitstop into the last race. And 2 fast guys came in to hot so the others could gain 2 places.

So the official races will have them to.. so we have 3 X 12 laps with forced pitstop next Sunday.

I still see a lot of racers that have not completed the 20 laps, try to complete at least those this week !
Again if you are planning of having a practice session thsi week, tell it here to the others, for sure others will join.

We also had very close but fair fights.. here one lap where we show what this
league is all about, Pure race fun .. No risky business that put others out of
the race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvzdttNR2_A

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG