The online racing simulator
I have to agree with BlueFlame to some degree.
Not all that impressed with the OP car, because despite being labelled as a VXR it's still a FWD muscle wannabe. Hell, there's a Corsa and Meriva VXR so obviously the letters don't mean all that much
Just the fact that Vauxhalls are the chavs favourite, they are bound to jizz over the letters VXR.
Lets face it, as nice as it is, its drive wheels are still at the incorrect end of the car! The correct way is RWD!
Quote from BlueFlame :Just the fact that Vauxhalls are the chavs favourite, they are bound to jizz over the letters VXR.

Jizzed in my pants. :hide:
too much time + too much money + OCD + Astra = that guy needs a wife.

Quote from danthebangerboy :Lets face it, as nice as it is, its drive wheels are still at the incorrect end of the car! The correct way is RWD!

#56 - Equi
SICK attention to detail!
that is NOT modifying a car that is just some crazy retarted person spending weeks cleaning and doing stupid shit to his car :P

but man that dedication
it's good to go in detail, but this dude did it far beyond too much. I guess you could put him in the "Who's that weirdo in my neighborhood?" list as the Totally Touchy Detail Dude .
''Man stabs his girlfriend in the face 600 times because she touched his new car radio volume knob after eating fish'n'chips and not properly desalinating her hands.''

This headline wouldn't surprise me with this guy...Interesting read nonetheless. I wonder where he fins all this money when he spends all day washing rims and waxing his car.
"The wax used today came from a £10,000 Daniel Swarovski Ltd Edition" :jawdrop:

WHAT?! :Eyecrazy: illepall

He must be a professional detailer with sponsors or something. How can he pay that much for wax, yet only have an Astra?
Does he ever intend to actually use that car? Because if he does, he will have to spend another month cleaning it :rolleyes:

I think he is insane... not his car...
"Pimp my Ride" home edition
Quote from TexasLTU :"Pimp my Ride" home edition

Can't be pimp my ride. He didn't put a terrible bodykit on it, and large wheels that still somehow don't manage to fit the wheelarches!
lovely car... wish I had one like that!
I think the thread title should read "insane modifies car"...
Nice motor and alot of work gone into that but not to sure i would go to that trouble with a Astra.

My m8s just got one of them Corsa VXR Artics 1 of 500 made its a 1.6 turbo and its a bit of a beast. £17000 odd grand is a little to much for something like that saying that its about 210 bhp 190 at the wheels and sounds pritty awsome bog standard
Quote from Billeh :Nice motor and alot of work gone into that but not to sure i would go to that trouble with a Astra.

My m8s just got one of them Corsa VXR Artics 1 of 500 made its a 1.6 turbo and its a bit of a beast. £17000 odd grand is a little to much for something like that saying that its about 210 bhp 190 at the wheels and sounds pritty awsome bog standard

It's an inline 4cylinder engine, doesn't matter how much you try, it will never sound good.
Quote from BlueFlame :doesn't matter how much you try, it will never sound good.

Pretty much like you, then.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG