How Will You Cope Without The Net Tomorrow?
(38 posts, started )
Would it be possible to bounce back a false image of the conficker virus to find out the ip of origin?
Find the geek in the Cambridge I.T. course that always gets bullied and can't afford life. It's him. Lets go kick some geek ass, A-Team style!
**** yeah

I'm running a full scan for the Conficker Virus with the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

Christ that was a mouth full
Quote from Luke.S :**** yeah

I'm running a full scan for the Conficker Virus with the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

Christ that was a mouth full

if he can code a virus would it be good enough to beat windows, to get to the world stage ?? cause if that tool could remove it their wouldn't be an award for the spotty faced fool made it ( chances are its a wow client modded to force your pc into thinking its over heating thus bricking it... the oldist trick even I can do... )
ZOMG my pc will smash his face in :P
It's already April 1st and the damn net is still around.
Maybe for you. 1 hour 40minutes or so in the UK.
Quote from piggy501 :Maybe for you. 1 hour 40minutes or so in the UK.

Soooo... I can haz 1 h 40 mins of Spankwire browsing left?
1 hour 15 mins. Start downloading pr0n now! Might be yer last chance, so make it worthwhile. Either that or spy on the neighbours.

EDIT:OH NOES! MY BANK STATEMENT GETS EMAILED TOMORROW! I MIGHT LOSE £10.25!!!!! LET'S KILL THIS DUDE!
there's also a rumour going around that everybody's computers will get a catastrophic virus tomorrow wiping every harddrive in existence

seem to be a lot of technology ones at the moment, probably preying on gullible people using teh interwebs
Quote from Doorman :Good effort.

Yeah what you said..

Seriously, April fools gets annoying after one year, let alone another 17. :doh:
We're no strangers to looooooove, you know the rules, and so do I

How Will You Cope Without The Net Tomorrow?
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG