The online racing simulator
HELP ME!!! - My online thingy won't work atm
Ok guys i have been playing lfs s2 demo now for a while, just about to upgrade to full version. BUT i have been playing online pretty full on and i think it's unreal, but for some reason when i go to play now it says " user name already online " then it won't let me play, please help me, i need my lfs fix :-( thankyou :-):-):-)
#2 - J@tko
Either someone else has your account details [h4xxor - unlikely], or its just kinda bummered. Reboot your router and/or your pc and try again
Quote from J@tko :Either someone else has your account details [h4xxor - unlikely], or its just kinda bummered. Reboot your router and/or your pc and try again

I have tried all this none of it works.... will i have to start all over again and make a new online account?
#4 - J@tko
Right, I see why.

I've just tried to connect to the server "you're on", and I've not even been able to connect cos there's someone with truly EPIC lag on server. When that person disconnects, the lag will stop and LFSW will recognise that you've disconnected
Seeing as you are a a demo user, that wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Another option would be, as it seems you are online at "Danish Dynamite 3", that you somehow crashed LfS without losing connection to that server, thus it thinks you'r still online. If that's the case, simply contact the admins and ask them to kick you from the server. You should be able to log in then.

Still, change your password just to be sure.
Quote from J@tko :Right, I see why.

I've just tried to connect to the server "you're on", and I've not even been able to connect cos there's someone with truly EPIC lag on server. When that person disconnects, the lag will stop and LFSW will recognise that you've disconnected

Ok but it has been doing this for like a week now?!?!?!?
Quote from nightojnr :Ok but it has been doing this for like a week now?!?!?!?

have you been joining the same server every time? if so, there's your reason.
Yup, server needs a restart, or rather needs to be shut down if that's their idea of administrating a server
As for how to contact the admin(s), try "badt_tm@hotmail.com", that's what the welcome message says
Ok guys, how did u guys know i was stuck in a server? you's r all so helpful, much appreciated, i'll let u guys know how i get it.
nightojnr
Demo racer

Online at: [url="lfs://%7CDanish+Dynamite+3%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]Danish Dynamite 3[/url]

is how we know
Quote from nightojnr :Ok guys, how did u guys know i was stuck in a server? you's r all so helpful, much appreciated, i'll let u guys know how i get it.

Your username on forum says:
nightojnr
Demo racer

Online at: [url="lfs://%7CDanish+Dynamite+3%7C0%7CS2%7C/"]Danish Dynamite 3[/url]

So yes, you are still online there... Hope you get it fixed and you will be able to buy the S2 you've always wanted
yes, should be awesome, get a new comp tomorrow so i can play on full graphics and everything then hopefully beet my 1.34.33 on blackwood in the xfg
host has been reset and the users on it have been released.
Quote from Victor :host has been reset and the users on it have been released.

thankyou kind sir :-)
Quote from Victor :host has been reset and the users on it have been released.

sounds like a prison
Good to hear its been sorted
good to hear you have been helped out

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG