The online racing simulator
Someone from Norwich?
(9 posts, started )
Someone from Norwich?
Does someone here live in this town? Where exactly.
My cousin just leave my house and he lives there, so I'm just curious.
We talk about racing, but he has no more the passion for it...
Yes, he was a professional driver in late 70s and he lives in this town since that age, when he participate in the Ford1600 champioship (1977).
So, is someone here in his neighbourhood?
I wouldn't be surprised if there were a fair few from Norwich, It's a medium size city I believe.

lol, looking at wikipedia population, there's a only a few more people in Norwich city than my hometown of CHelmsford.
Tristan does, IIRC.

Says alot! /RUNS AWAY VERY FAST.
My cousin said it has about 150.000 peoples living there, and that has been for 32 years, since him moved to there, and probably before. It is a very stable community, with farms, safe neighbourhood, but with not many services next to his home, like grocery, pharmacy, etc

He was surprised with my city, his original city (he was born here, I just live here). That age it had about 180.000 and now it has more than 650.000 peoples living here (Sorocaba - Brazil). We have many services here, but the urban violence has grown up, and here is not good like it was 30 years ago.

My cousin went to England in 1977 for participate in formula ford 1600 championship.
For 10 years I lived in a village called Rockland St Mary, which is about 5 miles from Norwich. Really liked it there, Norwich was a lovely city, and it was nice to be in such a small quiet village so close to such a big city with everything you need.
I like Norwich, but it's an odd place. On the one hand it's a very beautiful city and on the other it's a place full of girls who try to be Essex girls, only talk slower.

I remember clubbing there when I was about 20, and I pulled so many potential romances in one night I was actually quite freeked out by the experience and had to check myself in the mirror to make sure I was still ugly.

It's got a very historic centre, with lovely architecture. It feels like a "clean" city, and feels very rural. The arts are well represented with lots of posters for plays and such like, I booked into one myself on one visit but never found the theatre.

The ring road can be a bit busy, it is a city afterall.

The best way to visit Norwich is by river boat, there are moorings in the city centre, and you have access to some of the most beautiful waterways known to tourists.
I do.......
#8 - Jakg
I will in September (hopefully).

My advice - If your gonna drown anywhere, Norwich is the place to do it - Those webbed feet mean they can always pull you out :P
Look it up on Google Streetview.

Someone from Norwich?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG