The online racing simulator
The TBO Challenge - Points
Here are the points attatched to this thread.

NOTE: Points are correct from Round 2
Attached files
Points - Round 2.pdf - 50.3 KB - 386 views
you didn't even put my name down as no points oh well no one needs to see it any way

cheers Wilko
Nm, but the name is Blauwhoff.
#4 - J@tko
woot - winning the Jack championship
Is there points from pole or fastest lap? If there isn't shouldnt Blauwhoff have 18points...
1 point for pole position.
name is Ponti, no final 'o' TY
Not a big deal, but is there any chance to type the points directly in the OP instead of attaching a pdf? Should be easier for everyone.
Quote from Wilko868 :1 point for pole position.

Well you should add that to the rules also then.
Do we get points for last round too or is this the final standings
Quote from ChristijaNL :Do we get points for last round too or is this the final standings

Bugger
Totting up the points has totally slipped my mind. I will sort them out first thing in the morning.

Sorry to keep you waiting

Chris
So it's still morning in UK?
IMO, you should class the guys that have currently no points from they're best results, like in F1, DTM, WTCC, oh well... everywhere in fact. Example : a guy that finished 10th once should have a better overall result than a guy whose best result is 12th.

Just my two cents.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :IMO, you should class the guys that have currently no points from they're best results, like in F1, DTM, WTCC, oh well... everywhere in fact. Example : a guy that finished 10th once should have a better overall result than a guy whose best result is 12th.

Just my two cents.

Sounds good
Sounds like a lot of extra work imho.
It's alot of extra work. I'm putting table together as we speak.
Sorry about the delay with the points, I disconnected at the end of Race 1 and managed to lose finishing positions. So i've been running around trying to find a source for them, only to remember that I could check the OD footage.

The points will be up in milliseconds

Thanks

Chris
Quote from ChristijaNL :Sounds like a lot of extra work imho.

It shouldn't be too hard to automate in a spreadsheet but how many really care anyway?

The leaders are already getting their points calculated, the backmarkers... I'm getting thrown out once a race on average, final position has as much meaning as the numbers in bingo.

FWIW they can remove my name altogether, just in case there's someone behind me and that will make him happier.
Quote from Wilko868 :Sorry about the delay with the points, I disconnected at the end of Race 1 and managed to lose finishing positions. So i've been running around trying to find a source for them, only to remember that I could check the OD footage.

The points will be up in milliseconds

Thanks

Chris

Next time you could use this as a source.
Yes, next time I will Thanks for the link!
Unofficial championship standings after Race 6 :

1. Blauhoff 61 pts
2. Ranseier 31 pts
3. Virtanen 30 pts
4. de Souza 21 pts
5. Marquez 20 pts
6. McIntyre 18 pts
7. Araujo 11 pts
7. Santos 11 pts
9. Laprevotte 7 pts
10. van Harem 6 pts
10. Atkinson 6 pts
10. Ward 6 pts
10. Martelle 6 pts
14. Karakus 4 pts
15. Reetz 1 pt

I hope I didn't make any mistakes.

Are only mentionned the drivers that earned 1 point or more.

Edid : Updated, because I realised that a pole give you 1 point and not 2, so I changed Blauhoff's amount of points from 62 to 61, this needs a confirmation from an admin anyway.
Thank you Yann... surprised to see myself in fourth to be honest!

By the way it should be after round 6, right? Since we have two rounds each race day. I know, OP's fault... :P
Quote from de Souza :Thank you Yann... surprised to see myself in fourth to be honest!

By the way it should be after round 6, right? Since we have two rounds each race day. I know, OP's fault... :P

Errhm... Yeah, true. I'll put "race 6" instead, then they'll be no confusion.
Ranseier not Ransier, Yann

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG