The online racing simulator
Round 2 - Pre Race Discussion
Round 2 will take place at Kyoto National on the 12th of April.. All drivers who didn't turn up will be put into the reserve list and the reserves who raced in previous round get priority infront of them.(If there was not a reason stated prior to race start)

Post about your lap times and how you feel about Round 2 at KY2.

Andy
#2 - J@tko
I won't be there

This will be a good one between the XRTs and the FXOs. But they RB4s will be no-where again - bring on SO and FE!
Yeah but hey you all doubted RB4's tonight and what car won it ?
i will be looking forward to this race. I should be able to make it no problem I will see what times i am doing later on in the week
About the chatting that some were concerned in the post race discussion. In a T7R event Triple Double Cup they had this kinda rule regarding chatting:

Penalties:
- Chatting during the race: +10 seconds (for every line you wrote)

And it worked really well. The time penalty was given after the race to the overall result.
Quote from Jouman :Penalties:
- Chatting during the race: +10 seconds (for every line you wrote)

Could this be implemented into the first round results too. I think I'd gain a few places

Seriously, how can some people find it so hard to shut up? Truth be told I would have loved to hit "lol" when the race director got DC. But didn't and just laughed out loud.
Shut up about my DC :P

I'll impliment a chat=DT penalty for next round, no warnings
just been on the server and had an epic timing battle with a couple guys from ER. We traded fastest lap times lap after lap, then Rolly went and trumped the lot of us.

My pb is 2.01.47 in an FXO.
Quote from scotty2888 :just been on the server and had an epic timing battle with a couple guys from ER. We traded fastest lap times lap after lap, then Rolly went and trumped the lot of us.

My pb is 2.01.47 in an FXO.

Thats was good fun, my PB just now is : 2:01.39. in a FXO
Now that got me a bit worried. Tyre temperatures wise, how's it looking for the FXOs?

KY2 seems to be a lot more demanding than AS3 regarding that, think we'll have some rubber barbecue on this round.
When I drove in the TDRT league the other week, tyres at KY2 in FXO was a real issue, don't know how people will cope with the heat
Quote from de Souza :Now that got me a bit worried. Tyre temperatures wise, how's it looking for the FXOs?

KY2 seems to be a lot more demanding than AS3 regarding that, think we'll have some rubber barbecue on this round.

Am struggling to keep a fast pace and keep the tires nice, i got 2.01 laps which made my tires last for 3-4 laps , on my race setup. Tires are going to be a major problem for me
Quote from 1993weeman :Am struggling to keep a fast pace and keep the tires nice, i got 2.01 laps which made my tires last for 3-4 laps , on my race setup. Tires are going to be a major problem for me

FXO is too easy, 1st lap and got 2.01.140... :S

You took FXO, Alfons took XRT, only car i can drive then is RB4, so RB4 will be it

FXO racers will love this track, on RB4 its very hard to get even 2.01 times.
Though next tracks like South City will be alot better for 4WD
Quote from EliteAti :FXO is too easy, 1st lap and got 2.01.140... :S

You took FXO, Alfons took XRT, only car i can drive then is RB4, so RB4 will be it

FXO racers will love this track, on RB4 its very hard to get even 2.01 times.
Though next tracks like South City will be alot better for 4WD

FXO may be fast around the track, but those tires GET WRECKED, quickly
RB4 tyres don't get wrecked any less..
Whats everyones laptimes. I can get 2.01's in FXO, but that cooks the tyres. Havnt had much time to practice though cause I been so busy at work. But will be available for the the race on Sunday should they get far enough down the reserve list.
Is there any favourite's to win?

Good Luck to the People who are racing,

I Bring you Peace!

P.S I Cant wait until my 36 month ban is over.
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
Quote from pacesetter :...

Things not to say, take 1...

So what's he gonna do now, behave like a bad boy again? :scratch:

EDIT: Its ok now, fixed (by pacesetter)
Quote from J@tko :Things not to say, take 1...

So what's he gonna do now, behave like a bad boy again?

Ok, my post is removed, yours is edited
Quote from zeugnimod :Jouman and FiredUp. IMO.

Remember, Jouman is on a RB4. He will have to beat the WR at every lap to be on the leaders pace IMO.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Remember, Jouman is on a RB4. He will have to beat the WR at every lap to be on the leaders pace IMO.

He doesn't, IMO.
Also: Did you state somewhere yet, how many laps the races will have?
Sorry to say, but not sure yet if i will be able to make it sunday evening.
Dont have my wheel atm, so would have to drive with a mouse and i suck with it. Well i will try with it on sunday and see if it qoes anywhere deasent and then decide.
#25 - VoiD
Quote from zeugnimod :Also: Did you state somewhere yet, how many laps the races will have?

Lets say seven and 15 laps, or was it 8 (6) and 16 (14) laps...?

...well, it depends...

I´m ready for everything, including toothache

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG