The online racing simulator
Someone Can Help Me?
(12 posts, started )
Someone Can Help Me?
THNX i got everything i want right now.
I tried to upload it, but skin doesn't have correct size - must be 1024*1024 (is 512*512)
its a skin by schuppor and its public, so its for shure on lfsworld.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1072675#post1072675

Just use his skinfile.

€dit: Just noticed you edited the number. Copyright says "no edit".
I hope you have permission for that.
He probably just stole the skin and claimed it as his, as 95% of people do.
Gratz for immediately knocking yourself out with the first post. Behaviour like that is not very welcome in the community.
That skin was done by me and originally carried the words "Do not copy or edit!" You obviously deleted all credits and put your number on it... Moooop - FAIL!!! :irked:
man, i dont wanna stole your skin, i just wanna do to everybody see ok? the number i put cause i wanna run with this number. and i say more, you're a great creator of skins, and i retired the credits cause i don't like the credits, but i don't think of one stole, its only a private skin
the skin
see down of this topic
you can't make an already public skin your private just by changing the number
i have retired good part of credits, and another thing was the quality,i down the quality of this image, and little others things
Quote from daleffinho :i have retired good part of credits, and another thing was the quality,i down the quality of this image, and little others things

But you dindt work on it for hours so please stop this its wrong to rip of somebuddy elses work i hate poeple who do that so in short i hate you right now
Quote from daleffinho :i have retired good part of credits, and another thing was the quality,i down the quality of this image, and little others things

you lost all credits by doing that. Now using a skin is one thing. Editing a skin is another thing. Its like stealing. Not very respected by LFS community. You even called your own personal skin and removed the credits on it. Thats a schuppor skin, a guy who`s got great talent. He wont listen to you anymore. You made a terrible mistake.
ok
i dont wanna take this skin.
cause i made one new skin, sorry if i make someone be mad about it.
now ladies and gentlemens i wanna show my new skin.
please someone put thin ons lfs world
thanks.

Someone Can Help Me?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG