The online racing simulator
Tutourial >< Grigg94
(9 posts, started )
Tutourial >< Grigg94
Hello guys could somebody please post a tutourial on how to render a skin with 3dsmax 2009 please.
#2 - ___
Quote from Grigg94 :Hello guys could somebody please post a tutourial on how to render a skin with 3dsmax 9 please.

Umm... Well that really matters on what you know already. If you wanted a actual tutorial someone would have to make a tut on how to start (ex:blueprints, plane setup, etc) then how to make the car, modeling it. Then materials and all. Then adding the skin so it fits and what your setting should be when you render it. So someone can but you'll have to tell us what you know. Im not saying ill do it because i dont have alot of time to do stuff. But hopefully someone will help you and if not ill show you everything i did to learn. Cheers and good luck

GreaceMonkey
Quote from ___ :Umm... Well that really matters on what you know already. If you wanted a actual tutorial someone would have to make a tut on how to start (ex:blueprints, plane setup, etc) then how to make the car, modeling it. Then materials and all. Then adding the skin so it fits and what your setting should be when you render it. So someone can but you'll have to tell us what you know. Im not saying ill do it because i dont have alot of time to do stuff. But hopefully someone will help you and if not ill show you everything i did to learn. Cheers and good luck

GreaceMonkey

i am currently using 3dsmax2009 with brazil plugin or vray and i am new to this so i dont know anything
#4 - ___
Quote from Grigg94 :i am currently using 3dsmax2009 with brazil plugin or vray and i am new to this so i dont know anything

Oh man i would love to have brazil. Did you buy it or download it? If you downloaded it may i please have it as well? Pease xD
Yes im a 4 year old kid whos asking fo something lol. So i feel so. rofl
Quote from ___ :Oh man i would love to have brazil. Did you buy it or download it? If you downloaded it may i please have it as well? Pease xD

rofl

but ___ is right, learn the basics before this thing because it can be really hard for a begginer
Quote from ___ :Oh man i would love to have brazil. Did you buy it or download it? If you downloaded it may i please have it as well? Pease xD

listen i was being sarcastic to you so there was no need for it. obv if you couldn't help then you shouldn't have commented.
Quote from Grigg94 :listen i was being sarcastic to you so there was no need for it. obv if you couldn't help then you shouldn't have commented.

That actually does help.

Tutourial >< Grigg94
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG