The online racing simulator
BF1 ... best car in the game
Attached images
BF1.jpg
Quote from VALE 46 :BF1 ... best car in the game

sexxxxxxxxxxxy...accept for the car colour
bloody hell, drftmstr??!!11! you in teh XRT?
nice edits, the first one looks kinda wierd tho
drftmstr, in your edits, both of them, you didnt blur around the car properly.
Quote from Vendetta :drftmstr, in your edits, both of them, you didnt blur around the car properly.

hmmm i don't precisely get it..

oh yes Evo, i'm on a FR car, for once, seems easier now, plus i've lapped this section alot of times for the ADA comp
new BF1 skin
Attached images
bf1.jpg
Something is missing in this Picture but i don´t know what.
Attached images
bl1-Background.jpg
^ That's one nice shot, do you have a version without the thick black frame?
Fernbay + BF1 = Fun.
Attached images
Bmw_Fernbay.jpg
? who focuses on tires lol? you should have set the focus on the car there looney
Quote from XCNuse :? who focuses on tires lol?

Me?

Quote from XCNuse :you should have set the focus on the car there looney

But i wanted to do something a little different so instead of focusing on the F1, i focused on the octagon shaped tyres instead.

I still have the original image backed up so i can re-do it anyway, might have to now, just to please you. Pfft.
Its good to try different stuff .... but im not sure on this pic
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Me?

But i wanted to do something a little different so instead of focusing on the F1, i focused on the octagon shaped tyres instead.

I still have the original image backed up so i can re-do it anyway, might have to now, just to please you. Pfft.

Don't let him get to ya. Haha. It's actually a cool and original thing to focus on something else beside the main subject instead. It makes the photo more interesting actually, because you are searching for what it is about.

Your blur is weird though, you'd better use Lens Blur or Gaussian Blur instead of that one.
Quote from (SaM) :Your blur is weird though, you'd better use Lens Blur or Gaussian Blur instead of that one.

Actually, that was lens blur.. I use the method "The Don" uses to produce the blur, only he's 10x better at it then i ever will be.
it is cool to focus on other things.. but .. those tires are just so close it just looks... wrong i dunno
i just think that would be a really cool picture focused on the car instead
Maybe if the tyres in game looked better it would seem better ?
i doubt it, i just think that picture would be really cool if it was focused on the car instead
well it wouldnt look any worse :dopey:
Quote from XCNuse :i doubt it, i just think that picture would be really cool if it was focused on the car instead

Here you go, any better?
Attached images
Bmw_Fernbay_New.jpg
loooney.. come on man, spend more time on it lol
the blur doesnt kick in at right places like it should (ei: the hills behind the car, the cones back there.. and other stuff)

but it does look good (could look better) but looks very good

i think the trees are to blurry too or something, i think if you left that whole upper portion clear, then maybe get a little blur into the further stuff it would look good
Looney applied a gradient wich makes the blur decrease to the center and increase again, but he forgot that the top is filled with trees wich all have the same distance. They should be in the same amount of blur, the tops shouldnt be blurred more than the bottom.

Dont blindly apply a gradient. Look at how the distance from the the scenery varies from the camera. And apply more blur to what is more distant.

Quote from L(Oo)ney :Actually, that was lens blur..

Hmm, it looks weird though. Some details in blur can be spotted like lines, but other details are blurry again. It looks like smart blur..
I like the 1st version regardless of the focus.
:bowdown: man this cars good
Attached images
Bf1 bw.jpg
Attached images
BF.jpg
heat.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG