Robert Kubica
Sebastien Buemi
Lewis Hamilton
Jarno Trulli
Rubens Barrichello
Timo Glock
Brawn GP wins, others follow :P

Gj Vettel too
Quote from RockBottomWalsh :Anyone watching the post race analysis on the BBC? what odds on Eddie and DC having a fight before malaysia

was thinking pretty much the same, he's too brash and aggressive with his style. Might be fine for interviewing him, but i can see him rubbing people up the wrong way and them not particularly liking his approach when its being broadcast live. Always thought he was a bit of an odd one to bring in, DC has technical knownledge of the sport, they have a presenter type, and i can see Eddie creating problems towards the end of the season if people are less forthcoming to be put on the spot.

Also, did he basically steal DC's question when talking to Branson? He certainly seemed to take over, and i thought he said 'and a 2nd question before David asks his' and he never had the chance.
And the BBC thought they had issues sorting on the commentry team 5 months ago! The same ego/history problems look set to continue with the guys selected.
You can tell there isn't much love lost between DC and Eddie. Eddie asked a question, coulthard was talking back to him - Eddie just started looking around at the scenery, so DC spent the rest of the time answering Eddie's question whilst looking at Humphreys - hahah, classic.

On another note, GWAN JENSON!!!
Quote from batteryy :YAY!; button on pole. does anyone have screenshots of the helmet he wear'd at the qualfly? i cant seem to find and im wanting to do it in lfs

just his usual helmet with blue bits replaced by bright yellow, and red bit replaced by black.
I think that someone on the BBC mentioned that the fuel loads would be published later, does anyone konw if that happens tonight or tomorrow morning?
They said approx 2hours (Finnish commentators..)
#282 - AMB
Quote from Intrepid :What part of my statement do you disagree with or are you the type of forumer who just reacts to people's opinions with an attempt at being funny to try and get forum brownie points?

+ 1 Ignore the naan
Maybe I'm being dumb, but looking at the F1 website how did Button qualifiy in front of Barrichello? His times are slower... even in the sector time break down he is slower in every sector than Rubinho. Guess I'll just wait to see the repeat.

Interesting to note, the Brawns are pretty much the slowest cars on the grid ,(top speed), by quite a margin, yet they are still able to set quicker lap times. Might make for some interesting start/finish line battles out of the last corner.
Nice, quali was very interesting and intense Brawn did a stella job and I'm happy. Especially for Button considering he was my fav when placing bets in the F1 Manager
Weheeeeeeyyyyyy!

Finally Button has a decent set of wheels under him to show what he can really do.
AFAIK Hamilton starting last tomorrow because of 'gearbox change' penalty
Not far off, 15th
Hamilton say he is determined to drive an agressive race tomorrow. Oh mother...
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by TexasLTU
Quote from amp88 :He qualified 15th but the team needs to change the gearbox so he'll start from last (after having a 5 place penalty applied).

Yeah i think he ment 20th isnt far 15th, thus not making it a big deal.
Quote from gezmoor :Maybe I'm being dumb, but looking at the F1 website how did Button qualifiy in front of Barrichello? His times are slower... even in the sector time break down he is slower in every sector than Rubinho. Guess I'll just wait to see the repeat.

Q3 is the only time which matters, and there he was the fastest. I'd bet on the dumb explanation.
The Brawn GP cars look so well hooked up, they are going to be hard to challenge this year I think.
Quote from BlueFlame :The Brawn GP cars look so well hooked up, they are going to be hard to challenge this year I think.

Nah, wait till April. The FIA are going to destroy it all again by giving penalties and taking away the victories from them after the appeal because of the diffuser.
Quote from Blackout :Q3 is the only time which matters, and there he was the fastest. I'd bet on the dumb explanation.

Actually I knew that, I must have miss read the results. For some reason I thought he set a slower time in Q3.

So not so much the "dumb" explanation, but the "blind" one
Toyota's excluded from qualifying:

Quote :
Timo Glock and Jarno Trulli have been stripped of their grid positions for the Australian Grand Prix for a flexible wing infringement.
Glock had qualified sixth on the grid, with Jarno Trulli two places further behind, for their Toyota team at Albert Park.
However, following post-qualifying technical inspections by the FIA, it was found that the team's rear wing elements were in breach of the rules.
A statement issued by the FIA said: "The Stewards have received a report from the Technical Delegate that the upper rear wing elements of cars No. 9 and 10 are showing extreme flexibility in contravention of Article 3.15 of the 2009 Formula One Technical Regulations.
"The Stewards have heard the explanation from a representative of Panasonic Toyota Racing and have examined the cars in question.
"The Stewards concur with the opinion of the Technical Delegate and find the cars contravene the requirements of Article 3.15 of the 2009 Formula One Technical Regulations.
"It is the Stewards decision that cars number 9 and 10 be excluded from the Qualifying Session Official Classification."
Article 3.15 of the technical regulations states that wings must not have 'any degree of freedom' and 'remain immobile in relation to the sprung part of the car.'
The results mean that Trulli and Glock will start the race from the back of the grid.

So how back of the grid looks now?

Heidfeld will start from 9th position, is he still able to play with amount of fuel or not?
Quote from deggis :BBC stream works with a proxy. Only need to use the proxy until the video starts to play, so the usual slowness of proxies doesn't matter.

Pretty damn good quality - 800 kbps and H.264. I actually feel bad wasting Brits' tv license money.

I could get all the prerecorded iPlayer stuff to work like that however not the live stream for some reason. Any tips relative to that would be appreciated.
Quote from DejaVu :Toyota's excluded from qualifying:

Jesus..... cant they just leave the teams alone for one race and let them battle it out.... They always have to ruin it
Quote from DevilDare :Jesus..... cant they just leave the teams alone for one racing season and let them battle it out.... They always have to ruin it

For example,

is it fair that all the teams are having 400hp v10,
and only 1 team is running a 800hp v12. (and offcourse this one is winning)

This is the reason why we have rules, and this is the reason why you are not allowed to break them.

Dont Blame FIA Because then are checking or the car is arcoding the rules!!!!!!!

its the stupid team that made a mistake , or discided they can brake the rules.

I know FIA(Ferrari International Assistance) is not good with giving penaly's if there is something happend on the track.

but if your car is not arcording the rules, FIA(Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile:nod has all the right to bann them from Qualy.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG